Masky's (POV) Song : Partners In Crime

Soon enough as that door opened I was full of relief to see Hoodie who panicked a little seeing us in such a horrid condition. Hoodie took Toby for me, and ran. I tried so hard to take another step, but still my body so weak, and weary. As soon as I took that step I fell to my knees, I took a few deep, sharp breaths that pained my chest even more. I looked up to Slenderman picking me up slowly thats when the world around me grew eerie with the lingering black shadows slowly creeping over my sight of the monster that took me in.

When finally my vision was recovered I was in a room of mostly darkness. The windows covered by ripped up grew curtins, a old shabby bed. I got up walking out of the room quite confused but my priority was to find the twitchy male as all.
When searching rooms I found them all empty, where could everyone be? I was here to protect my partners in safety but they're all....gone.
My friends...no mh family is gone....even my love. "T-Toby?..." I called out walking around for the other male even checked outside of course he was no where to be found...

Everything just seemed adandoned now. When finally walking down to the end of the lake checking around there for anyone at least then my eyes verting to the woods, but when I got there I stood in fear of the sight...Everyone hung... I went running naming off everyone...I was by the end tearing up seeing who it all centered

"T-Toby...Toby!" I yelled tearing up before a sharp pain hit my head making me wince holding that area getting that black shadow lingering around me again whispers telling me "He's gone..."
"Dead"
"You we're to late"
"No one could help him"
"Your next"
"Die"
I was going completely insane again. "S-Shut up!" I yelled louder every time I'd hear them till.....Everything went black...Then everything soon vanished before my eyes.

Was I dying?..Was it all a dream?...I don't even know anymore...I just wanted everyone back...