TobyXMasky

Next thing I knew Toby dropped to the floor...
"TOBY!?"

I ran over to Toby picking his head up gently to meet with mine, his once full of life smile was plain, and lifeless now. I didn't notice how much he really loved me, he gave me more of a perpose to my daily life. His big goofy antics...Thats what I loved, I was just blind...

"Toby wake up please! Don't die on me, you're stronger than this, wake up!" I yelled as loud as I can, starting to feel warm, wet tears stream down my cheeks, and dripping onto Toby's lifeless face. His body getting heavy, I moved my hand seeing blood.

"Masky...." A raspy voice spoke out, Toby using last of what he had left to move his hand onto my cheek "Please don't cry, I-I d-d-don't have long, but I wanted to s-say you were the greatest thing t-to ev-ever happen to me...." Toby soon gave up, his hand slipping away from my cheek so I caught it with my own keeping a protective grip.

"Toby no stay awake! don't l-leave me, I love you!" I yelled again. But Toby grew a smile before closing his brown eyes. I didn't know what to do only thing I could think was bring him go Slendy.

I picked him up, and ran as fast as I could through the woods.