"What the hell do you want Stilinski?"

Merideth's Perspective

I woke up from my sleep on the window seat and rubbed my eyes. I looked to my bed and saw Allison asleep. I got up and walked over to the bed.

"Allison we gotta get ready for school. Come on." I shook her awake.

She groaned and sat up gripped her forehead.

"I'll get you some Ibuprofen." I said and walked to my bathroom.

I opened the cabinet and grabbed the medicine. I walked back into my room and grabbed a bottle of water from my mini fridge. I opened the container and put two of the pills in my hand. I handed her the medicine and water.

"Thanks. Wanna help me choose my outfit?" She asked and got up.

"Hell yea!" I chose out my Longline T-Shirt with fringes, my black Extreme ripped skinny jeans and my gem side zip sneakers.

"Cute choice." She said and looked at them.

"Thanks. I'll let you get dress and when you're done knock on the door so I know to come in." I said and walked out the room shutting the door.

After about 7 minutes she opened the door and posed in her outfit.

"You can have that shirt I could probably never pull it off." I said and handed her a pair of my aviators.

"What're these for?" She asked.

"It's bright outside. Look." I said and opened the curtain.

"Damn it is! Close the curtain!" She said and covered her eyes. I closed the curtain and looked thru my closet.

I pulled out my 5sos I'm too punk for you sweatshirt and my black heavily ripped skinny jeans. I set them on my bed and bent down to pick up my Leather Sk8 Vans.

"I'll have to use the restroom." Allison said and walked into the restroom shutting my bedroom door behind her. I quickly took off my shirt and put my sweatshirt on along with my jeans. I got socks and put my shoes on. I put my 'Fuck' snap back on with the beak facing backwards. I put my red lipstick on and Allison walked in, looking at my outfit.

"Killer outfit!" She said and grabbed her backpack. I put my aviators on and grabbed my backpack.

"To the Mustang!" We yelled and ran downstairs. I locked the door and shut it behind me. Getting in the drivers seat I threw my backpack in the back seat. Allison got in and put her backpack in the back with mine.

"Remember after school we're going to go get our dresses and shoes after school." I said and started the car.

"How could I forget, this is a formal we got your lips pierced for, really?" She said as I pulled out of the driveway.

"True." I said and drove to school.

We got to school and I shut off my car. I grabbed my backpack and Allison grabbed hers. I got off and shut my door along with Allison. I locked the car as we walked into school together. Everybody looked at me as we walked to our lockers. Allison and I broke apart since her locker was on the next level unlike mine on the first level. I unlocked my locker and grabbed my needed books. I shut my locker and put the lock back on. 

I turned around and Stiles pinned me to my locker with a loud crash. Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at us.

"What the hell do you want Stilinski?" I asked. 

"What the hell were you doing with Peter?" He asked.

"None of your bloody business!" I yelled in his face.

I saw Allison over his shoulders. She winked at me and tapped Stiles shoulder. She grabbed his collar and pulled him away from me. I tapped his shoulder. He turned towards me and I punched him in the face. Allison and I walked away to our first class. 

"Okay class today we are going to have a quiz. You have 20 minutes. Being." He said and started the timer.

~Timer skip~

The class ended and we went to our next class. 

The day had gone and past. I was dropping off my chemistry book in my locker and got my History book. I shut and locked my locker. I turned around.

"Boo!" Allison yelled.

"God damn Allison you scared the shit out of me!" I yelled and gripped my chest.

"Let's go get out dresses!" She yelled and grabbed my hand. We ran out to my car. I got in the passenger seat and she got in the drivers. I handed her the keys. She started the car and drove out of the parking lot. She drove to the dress store and parked. We got off and walked into the store. 

"Okay. I'll let you choose mine if I can choose yours." Allison said.

"Okay. Meet back here in 15." I said and we went our different way. I flipped through dresses and found the perfect dress for Allison. I walked back to the area we departed and arrived right as Allison got there.

We showed the dress we chose for each other to each other and smiled.

"Now for shoes. Wanna do the same with the shoes?" I asked.

"Yea." Allison said and went looking for shoes for me. I went to look too and then found the perfect heels for her dress. I walked back the area we departed and yet again arrived the same time as Allison.

"Amazing!" We yelled together.

We paid for the outfits and walked out.