The ground below the car cracks, and Kevin looks out the window. "You had to ask." Kevin mumbles. The ground gives way, and the car falls down the hole, and the teens scream. "I'll turn into Jetray and slow us down!" Ben suggests activating his watch, but before he can transform, Kevin grabs his hand. "You'll dent the roof!" He says, pressing a button and deploying a parachute, which gets caught on a rock. The parachute rips, and they're back to falling. "Plan B?" Gwen asks. "I got one!" Kevin presses another button, and the car's wheels turn into rockets, lowering them to the ground. Kevin drives for a couple of seconds before stopping. "Cool." Ben leans forward. "Yeah, but that can't be good for the suspension." Kevin tells him.

The teens get out of the car and walk to a whole. "The car won't fit. We'll have to go on foot." Ben suggests. "There must be another way." Gwen suggests. "Heh, what are you? Claustrophobic?" Kevin asks. "I'm so not claustrophobic! I just can't stand being in tight closed spaces, okay? You have a problem with that?" Gwen asks. "Well, you may not be claustrophobic, but I am." Aria tells her. "I thought you weren't scared of anything?" Kevin asks. "On this planet, yeah, but I can feel claustrophobic on any other planet." Aria says. "I'll go first, then." Ben suggests, going through with the others following. "Dark." He comments. "No problem." Kevin replies, lighting a fire with a rope and going over to a box. "T.N.T." He reads, and Gwen walks over to him with wide eyes and her mouth agape, before blowing out the fire.

 "What did you do that for?" Kevin asks, lighting the fire only for Ben to blow it out. "Cut it out!" Kevin shouts, lighting the fire again, and Aria blows it out. "This place is filled with dynamite! Do you want us to blow up?" Aria asks. "How was I supposed to know?" Kevin asks. "I don't know, reading?" Ben suggests and Aria lights up the room with a light orb and the boys turn to her. "Leave the lighting to me." She tells them, raising the orb to light up the room. Ben looks up and sees a rock falling on him. "Move!" He shouts, running behind Aria, and Kevin breaks the rock. "Find some cover." Ben suggests, and another rock falls in front of them. "I'll make some cover." Gwen says, putting up a dome. "There he goes!" She shouts, referring to the man who ran away. "No, he doesn't." Ben says, transforming into Big Chill and chasing the man. He grabs the man and flies back to the group. 

"Cool down, or I'll do it for you." He warns. "As soon as you let me go, I'll blow you up." The mole man threatens. "Sure you will." Big Chil taunts, letting him go. The mole man screams when Big Chill detransforms. "Don't be afraid. It's still me." Ben reassures it. "Not really helping, sonny. You're still ugly is all. Get out." He tells Ben. "What's your name, old timer?" Kevin asks. "Mouldywarp." The mole man replies. "That's what your friends call you?" Ben asks. "Friends?" Mouldywarp asks and laughs. "I don't got no friends." He replies. "You're the last of your kind." Gwen notes. "No such luck. Underworld is crawling with folks like me. I just don't like 'em much and they don't like me." Moldywarp explains. "Figures. What are you doing with all this dynamite?" Aria asks. "I've been stealing that stuff from the surface for years." Mouldywarp boasts, turning on the lights. "Some of this looks really old." Gwen notes. 

"It is. T.N.T, blasting caps, nitroglycerin. Primitive, but they sure get the job done." Mouldywarp shares with a laugh. "What job is that?" Ben asks, skeptical. "Protecting my herd." Mouldywarp replies. "Your herd?" Ben asks. "Yeah, the Pyroxovores. Real beauties ain't they?" Mouldywarp winks at the teens. "They tried to eat my hand!" Kevin tells him. "You should have known that." Mouldwarp tells him. "Uh-huh." Kevin hums and then leans closer to Ben. "He doesn't know anything. We should ditch." Kevin tells him. "I heard you!" Mouldywarp says, appearing behind them and pushing them apart. "Why were you throwing rocks at us, Mouldywarp?" Gwen asks. "Couldn't get to my explosives. That's what I mostly use on the other guy." Mouldywarp shares. "Other guy?" Aria asks. "The clean jumper, don't you know nothing?" Mouldywarp asks. "No, not so far." Gwen replies.