𝟎𝟗~ 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

Depuis le début

he starts moving forward backing us up to the fridge. my back is now on the fridge door as my hands find its way to his hair. his one hand is on my neck nd the other on my lower back.

he pulls on my braids causing me to lift my head up. he starts kissing on my jaw nd soon my neck

he starts sucking my neck probably leaving a hickey. "dd" i whisper. nd we start kissing again but this time he slips his tongue in my mouth. hes such a good kisser. damn.

just then we hear someone opening the front door. i push dd off me as fast as i can nd start walking out the kitchen. "yo notti" i say wiping my mouth cus now my lipgloss is everywhere smh.

i cant believe all tht just happened this literally feels unreal.

me nd notti start talking nd dd went up to his room. im kinda scared to go back to his room idk why but i am. me nd notti start watching Fool Me Once nd alot of time passes.

4:42pm

i finally pull myself together nd decide to go to dds room cus how else will i get my stuff... before i open the door i hear hes on a call with someone nd speaking Spanish so i cant hear nothing hes saying

i open the door acting like im on the phone with someone aswell. "ye I'll ask notti to drop me off I'll be there jus now" i say puting my stuff in my bag. "okay bye" i say putting my phone in my pocket.

"uhm dd i gotta go now but i might come tmr if thts cool?" i say not looking at him. "bye" i say quickly about to open the door "you want me to drop you off?" he says nd is say quickly "nah its cool i alr asked notti."

DAVID REYESTUE, 30TH JAN | 15:36pm

DAVID REYES
TUE, 30TH JAN | 15:36pm

i hear the door open upstairs nd i see amo coming down. she comes nd stands between my legs as i smoke. "are you mad?" she asks lowly. how could i be mad at you?

"i meant what i said amo." i say looking at her blowing the smoke into her face nd the smirks. she looks away cus ik she cant keep intense eye contact but i bring her face to look at me again like in the car

as im looking at her i cant stop myself anymore and bring her in but as im about to kiss her she stops for a few moments then i leans in nd i kiss her.

at first i try not to be too rough but i cant help myself. i get off the island still grabbing her neck now her back is against the fridge. one of her hands are in my curls nd the other on my chest.

i pull her hair making her look up. going from her jaw nd then her neck. ive been fighting myself since the day i saw her not to kiss her. "dd" she whispers while im sucking on her neck.

i kiss her again but this time with tongue. shes so good. but the door opens nd she pushes me off her so fast nd walks out the kitchen wiping around her lips going to notti.

ive been telling ddot what just happened on the phone. if only I could do it again.. he jus warns me abt noti. hes not gna like this at all..

i have to tell him before he finds out from someone else. the door opens nd amo walks in talking to someone on the phone. "uhm dd i gotta go now but i might come tmr if thts cool?"

i nod my head but shes avoiding eye contact. she rushes to the door saying bye but i ask if she wants me to drop her off.

"nah its cool i alr asked notti" she says still facing the door. "amo." i say standing from the bed. she turns around finally looking at me. "ye?"

"you gon leave just like tht" i ask walking toward her nd she starts walking backward tryna get away from me. "dd, i rlly gotta go i'll text you later."

"aight." i say as she leaves closing the door.

WED, 31TH JAN | 18:34pm

📍Noticuz's house

i knock on the door a couple a times before i go in nd almost everyone is there except the girls nd lebo.

most of the OY gang is there. i sit down w dem nd we start talking abt stuff n after a while i think its time to tell them what happened.

"uh noti i gotta tell yall smth" i say starting to get nervous. noti nd amo are rlly close he sees her as his baby sister nd i know exactly why he wouldnt approve of me tryna actually be w her.

"alrightttt? talk." everyone else says nd i get ready to say what i need to say rn.

"so over the past few weeks me n amo have gotten rlly close like rlly rlly close. shes literally my best friend.

but since the day i met her ive always had these feelings for her nd recently theyve started to show alot. nd yesterday when she was at my crib... we kissed but like not even kissed a full on make out..."

everyone is quiet until i stop talkign nd immediately start talking nd hyping me up except notti nd noti ofc.. until noti starts talking nd says

"dd i hope u not tryna go anywhere further with whatever ur doing, thts lil sis nd im not tryna have you play her nd break her." notti just watches as everything unfolds

"im rlly not gna play her noti" i say tryna convince him. " ye you wont, cuz you not gna do nun w her again. nd if you do, you finna be putting her life in danger all at the same time.

like i said thts lil sis dd, if she die cuz of u, well then ur dying too." noti says with a completely dead serious face. ik hes not bluffin at all.

"i dont like fighting with you dd so if you dont wanna fight w me stay away from her. she not one of yo smoochies.

tht my lil sis" noti says standing nd leaving the room. damn. i completely forgot abt the gang . i cnt afford to put her in danger.