•PROLOUGE•

HER POV
"When the rays of the full moon will fall on the sun, the awakened fairies will appear together and all the secrets will be revealed" said the lady and then disappeared into thin air

And then my eyes shot open and I found myself on the bed. It was a dream,like every other time. It was 8th time in the month. I got up and decided to roam around the palace as I was in no mood to sleep again, removing my anklets I sneaked out of my chamber and started walking straight. While walking I came across the room of my late mother and father and because I had nothing to do I decided to clean the chamber of my parents.
.
.
.
After cleaning the whole chamber I looked around and a smile made it's way on my face. Smilling,I started heading back towards my room but on the way an old silver box lying on the floor caught my attention. I picked it up I was quiet heavy, heavier than it should be but what made me suspicious was the pattern on the box, which were familiar. i opened the box,there was a scroll with a heavy metal key and key had the same pattern as the box, it was the key to the restricted chamber and the lock had the same design, but suddenly it clicked my mind the lady in my dreams had the same pattern on her wrist, how is your this possible, is restricted chamber and my dreams are interrelated. I hurriedly walked towards the bed, kept the box on the bed and then proceeded to read the scroll and what I read shook me to core....
_________________________________________

It you like the prologue do vote it and follow me and comment if you like it also if you want some changes do lemme know if you have any ideas and feel free to point my mistake but in a polite way not harsh comments would be entertained. And I will meet y'all with part one of my story, till then take care. Bye bye ✨🫶