We don't talk about what happened in the elevator...

Start from the beginning

"We'll be right back Meggy"

"Ok! please be quick!!"

_______________________

When the elevator started going up, it gave me a slight headache due to the movement. Elevators always gives me that and I don't like it. But I can handle it. I can handle anything.

Four slightly sobs before stopping, wiping his eyes and tries to talk to Three.

"Shut up..."

Four frowns, I pat his back lightly.

Three scoffs, "Lets just do this stupid thing and get the hell out of here."

The elevator suddenly stops making metallic noises.

"No way..." Three mutters.

"Wha... what happened!" Four ask.

"Did the elevator just stop working?!" Fuck me...why does this have to happen now?! I'm stuck with two people, who are my crushes, but can't get along...great...

Three frantically presses the 4 button on the elevator. "Come on YOU. STUPID. THING." He grabs Four, uses him as a crowbar and tries to open the doors but fails, causing Four to look weird and have a serious back problem.

"AHHHH!! WE'RE STUCK!!" Three panicked.

"Hah! Now who's the panicking one? I'll just call Meggy and she'll get us out in no time." Four takes out his phone, still looking weird.

"How the fuck...?" I mutter. I mean...I like that I'm close with my crushes more then ever but...I think this might give them igloo flashbacks...and me...gay panic..

Four take his phone off his hears and looks at his bars, "Ok... Maybe we can worry..."

There and Four starts to panic in the elevator. I just sit on the ground, tired and annoyed. I didn't get to eat my breakfast becuase Four dragged us here...so I'm hungry as well and I feel like my stomach is eating itself...Four finds the control panel and puts two cables in each other causing the elevator to go hay wire.

We all bounce up and down, I tried to hold on to the railing, without popping my joints out of place.

"TURN IT OFFF!!" Three shouts. I get to the control and unplugged them, causing us to fall to the ground.

"Ugh..." I hold my head. My headache is twice as worse now...fuck...

__________________

Three lights some dynamite and bombs near the elevator door.

"DUDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Four ask worried.

"Modern day problems require modern day solutions." Three claps his hands, "Now let's take cover!"

"But... where?" Me and Four ask, I ask more sternly, Four asked normally.

Four and Three realize that we don't have cover and the bombs explode.

"FUCK-!" I'm covered in soot, my body tingles, trying to heal itself. I went back to my corner and sat down. God, I'm annoyed at these two...I love them but holy hell..

___________________

Four and Three both smile at each other, taking out spoons and start mining the elevator wall, this causes them to see a fiery cave with Markiplier tied on a pike surrounded by Demonetization Demons.

"What are you doing? With your life?" then he gets torn to shreds by the demons and Four and Three rebuilds the wall with wood planks from Minecraft.

"The fuck did we just witness?" I muttered under my breath.