TWENTY-SEVEN

I grabbed a spoon and ate rice, while chewing I got my chopsticks and checked if the pork is cooked, I look closely at it and nod. I put in my mouth and closed my eyes to savor the taste.

I start nodding my head in approval and did a little dance on my seat. I was about to put a spoonful of rice on my mouth, I was surprised to see a Capybara hop on the table.

My eyes widen because its big around a hundred thirty-four centimeters in length if I'm not mistaken. What's creepy is that its staring at me while chewing on something.

I stopped chewing to observe it, but somehow it also stopped. So, I grabbed a pork slice and wrapped it around a lettuce, it was just staring at me. I put in my mouth and start to chew, it also started chewing.

All of a sudden, I could hear a faint singing. I try to concentrate and listen to that song.

"Capy-bara, capybara capybara, capy-bara..."

What is that? A capybara song? But, why does it sound catchy. I bob my head to the beat, when I look back at the Capybara on the table it was also bobbing its head.

Weird, where is everyone?

"Capy-bara, capybara capybara, capy-bara..."

Suddenly it feels like someone is singing near me. A female voice, it sounds angelic, but I don't see anyone just an empty living area, except for this big ass Capybara bobbing its head to the beat.

I closed my eyes, when I opened my eyes, I found myself on the bed facing the wall.

"Capy-bara, capybara capybara, capy-bara, capybara capybara, capy-bara..."

I heard the angelic voice, but it sounded like the voice is coming from behind me, when I turned I see Jennie singing it while using her phone.

"Nini?"

Jennie looked at me and smiled, "Hey sleepyhead, you're finally awake."

I blinked, "Where you singing a capybara song?" I asked her while sitting up and leaning on the headboard.

She nods, "Yup, I love Capybaras. I saw on TikTok the Capybara song, its really catchy."

I chuckled, "One fan said I looked like one, and I felt happy."

I raised a brow at her, but smiled.

So, it was Jennie who was singing.

"No wonder I dreamt of a Capybara." I muttered to myself.

"Hmm? What did you say, Lili?" Jennie asks me while browsing through her phone.

I shook my head.

Then we heard a knock, "Jennie! Lisa! Wake up! Let's go to the breakfast buffet before it closes!" Irene shouted from the other side of the door.

"Let's go unnie! Monkey! I'm hungry!" This time it was Rosé.

"Yah, I know you guys are naked. So, dress up and let's go. Before this Chipmunk becomes angry, you don't want the vein on her forehead to show." Jisoo said while laughing.

Then we heard a hard smack, "Ouch!"

"Dude, you can have more rounds after breakfast." Seulgi said.

I look at Jennie as she was getting up from the bed. When the blanket fell from her body, my breath caught up on my throat, because she was naked.

Right, we made love last night. I lift up the blanket and look down at myself and found that I am also naked.

"Lili, come on get your ass up and stop staring at my ass. I'm hungry too, I've been waiting for you to wake up." Jennie said while going through my cabinet.