SEVEN

I was walking to the bus stop when I saw the trending post in my social media

I was walking to the bus stop when I saw the trending post in my social media.  I smiled when I saw it, I'm happy for her and proud of her. I should text her.

Mon, Jun 10 at 7:45 AM

"Nini! I saw the news. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and I'm proud of you! More achievements and success to come for you 🥳"

I passed by a football field, since it's a Sunday there were people playing. "It's been 8 years since I last played."

I felt my phone vibrate and saw Jennie's reply.

Mon, Jun 10 at 7:56 AM - Nini 😸

"Good morning Lili! Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me that you're proud of me. I'm so sleepy 😴 where's my good morning? 🤨"

I chuckled when I saw her text. Clingy kitty.

Mon, Jun 10 at 7:57 AM

"Good morning! 😁 sorry, forgot. I'm on my way to the the cafe."

I look up from my phone and saw the ball rolling to me fast. When it reach my foot, I start to juggle the ball with both of my feet.

"Hey! Can you pass me the ball?" I then kick the ball up, as the ball went down I kicked with so much force the ball went to the goalkeeper and he wasn't able to catch it as it went in the net.

The people who were playing are gawking at me, the guy whom was asking for the ball spoke, "You know how to play? Do you wanna be on my team?"

I smiled then I remembered that I have to go to work, "I'm sorry, but I'm on my way to work." The guy frowned, "Well, we always play during the weekends around this time. See you around!"

He jogged back to his friends. As I continued to walk to the bus stop.

BEAR'S CAFE

As I enter the cafe I froze on my spot when I saw Rosé, Seulgi, Irene and Jisoo talking, drinking coffee and eating cake on the coach.

"Lisa!" Jisoo is waving her hand at me, "Hi, Lisa." Irene said with a smile.

"You're missing a person." I look around, but I don't see Jennie.

"It's her rest day. We don't want to disturb her." I just nod.

I went over the counter and made my own iced americano.

"It's kinda weird that Jennie isn't with you, guys." When I look back I saw them giving me a teasing look.

I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my coffee. "I'm just saying."

"We can tell Jendeukie to come here later." Jisoo smirks at me.

I shook my head, "Irene said that it's her rest day and you don't want to disturb her."