chapter 3 'i have conditions to this facade of ours'

"Do it Cordelia!" A harsh voice said as I held on to my heart thinking of the thing i was about to do

" You want to let him go free, is that what I taught you daughter , that man kneeling over here took your innocence you want to let him off easily !?

But father i...

Cordelia there will be times you have to do such things , what if it was me being held on gun point would you be happy then ? Huh?

No father but ...

But what what ? Despret times call for despret needs .. it's always going to be like this like it or not An eye for an eye!! One,two,three,four the gun went off ... i drop the hard metal I just used to kill a person and a tear slips from my eyes

You truly are a disappointment to this family . Walking off with two men pulling the dead man out of my sight. I'm a murderer I thought to myself .

+++
I went for a walk around the manor to refresh my mind . Do I have a choice ? Nick knows as much I do that I do not have a choice yet he stills wants to believe I do . Belive me I also want to but when you're born into a messed up family that runs on one basis , power and family there is no way you can defy your elders when they demand something from you especially when it involves everyone .

The walk wasn't long since I came back and Nick gave me the keys to my old room. I guess they kept it locked as it was supposed to be . I walk upstairs and to the door of my room .

I unlock it and walk inside .. A lot had changed but it looked renovated i walk in passed it and out to the balcony to the sweet beautiful sight of the two hills with beautiful white flowers ... The sight of it made my heart melt . I then walk back into the room and finally glance on my bedside . Thee lay a box and a letter ontop of it. I picked the folded note and opened it ...

I knew sooner or later you'd show , I kept this here for a long time and hoped one day when u returned I'd give it to you . Anyway Happy birthday Sister.

I place the note back on the bedside and pick up the wrapped box and carefully unwrapping it. I open the lid and inside I find a gun ... a white crescendo with my initials on the side NC Claire.I chuckle , typical Sin Claire tradition . I load and unload it again . I smile and place it in the drawer and then see another note.

It's tradition and besides u said I quote 'the day I turn 18 , get me a gun with my initials and it must be white , possibly pink ... black is outdated anyway ' I love you Delia .

I love you too Nick

I sit on the bed and doze of away into my soft blanket and my head hurried into my cloud pillow... i soon wake up to the sound of people talking downstairs loud enough for me to hear them . I get up from the bed and walk to Nick's room only to find his wasn't there so I turn and walk downstairs where I find him talking to the guys ...

"Nick I need clothes I didn't think I'd be sleeping here tonight so I figured I could crash your wodrobe if that's ok with you , i dont think my clothes would fit anymore anyway" I said tiredly

"Why didn't you ask the girls for their clothes but yet again you love my hoodies and my sweat pants sister so be my guest I'm just surprised you even asked ."showing of his ugly smirk girls deem charming . I turn to walk again but stop in my tracks facing them again

"Ok besides that what are you guys still doing up isn't it late already ?" I asked slightly confused

"It's the games day today ... and the girls are getting ready to leave with us , I figured I'd check up on you when we came back but ok "