The night before the attack

(Y/N or O/C's pov)

I'm sitting in my room wondering if I want to go on this trip or not I just can't make up my mind. "Y/N" your mother shouts from upstairs. "Ya" you holler back but get no answer so you go upstairs to see what she wants. "Ya mum, whats up?" She's setting the table.

"Can u take max for a walk before we eat?" You look at your dog sitting by the back door whining wanting to go for a walk, "ya ill take him out, ill walk through the wood with him for a little bit and see if I can find a camping spot."

She looks at you concerned "your still going camping after the news of killers being out there?" she askes, "mom im fine I can protect myself, I've been training for months on self defense. I think I can protect myself."

She takes a deep breath and looks at you with fear in her eyes but with trust in her voice "just be careful when you go, I don't want to report you missing only to find you dead like everyone else on the news." "I will mom" you look at your dog "come on max let's go for a walk".

~Time skip to morning cuz i can~

You go to the store to buy a weeks worth of supplies for that evenings camping trip. Supplies include can food (your choice), fishing pole, drinks (water, pop, alcohol, your choice), and a couple bags of ice for your cooler.

On the way home you stop for coffee and cake (cuz why not lol) and you spot a group of people walking out of the woods 'there probably in a gang, I should probably leave' you think to yourself. On the way to your car they stop you, "where ya going all by your self sweetheart?" One guy askes seductively.

"None of your business, get off my car before I run you over with it, you creep" You say pissed off because you want nothing to do with them. They get mad and pull a knife on you, but your not fazed and you get in your car.

"Are you going to move, or am I going to have to run you over?" You ask as you start you car. They unwilling move and cuss you out as you drive away.

~Time Skip to night~

You put all your camping gear together in your room and the weeks worth of clothes. You head upstairs (cuz ur room is in the basement) wearing full camo and military boots your dad gave you before he passed a few years ago.

"Mom im headed out now" you holler upstairs to let her know. "Alright be take care and be safe" she hollers back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Editors note if y/n or your o/c's name is max im sorry but max is now your dog if you want me to change it just let me know