"Acha hua" she unintentionally uttered as she delved into the next article, it unveiled thr news about Sameera's broken engagement. The article stated, "Sameera parted ways from beau Sidharth after 12 years of courtship and 6 months of engagement."

After reading this article, she could not understand what she should do for a while, so she got up from her bed, set aside her phone and headed to the kitchen. After drinking a full bottle of cold water, she searched for chocolate in the fridge but spotted a packet of sweets from yesterday's welcome party,she hated traditional indian sweets yet she indulged in around three-fourths of it. After it, she craved for something salty, leading her to grab a packet of crisps. Even though she was aware that nothing could truly calm her down, she continued to seek solace in different snacks. She then made a cup of coffee, even though she knew it would hamper her sleep yet she had a large cup of black coffee.

Then In a fit of restlessness, she aimlessly roamed through the entire house for a while,the huge 5 BHK apartment couldn't fill the void within her. She moved from room to room, each echoing emptiness despite the opulence.

Eventually, she went towards a particular room. A room that held memories of love as well as loss and suddenly her loneliness intensified.
Despite the heaviness in her heart and her urge to just burst out she attempted to put on a brave face. She rearranged a few things which were already at its place and straightened the already neatly tucked bedspread,
and then returned to her room.She then sank onto her bed.

"What on earth is happening to me? How many shocks in a single day? It's feel like I have become a shock absorber...am I on the brink of losing my sanity?and I need to do something about it". She then resolves to get some sleep,but sleep remained a distant dream, courtesy,the lingering effects of coffee. She was bored,so she decided to Google search about Sidharth,she was eager to uncover more details about him.she read articles discussing his alma mater and the remarkable strides he had made in his already flourishing food business. The article painted a picture of a successful and charming businessman but what caught her attention was an article indicating Sidharth's age as 32,"media wale kuch bhi likhte hain" she thought and decides to verify the information.

Her investigative instincts lead her to search for details about Maya, she discovered that she is an exceptionally educated woman,she then read numerous interviews featuring Maya. In one, she had shared her journey as a mother,she had mentioned that she got married in 1991 and gave birth to her only son just 11 months later. As she did her maths, it becomes evident that Sid's age was indeed.

"Itna bada jhutta....kutta .."An uncontrollable anger courses through her vains as she processed this realization.Her frustration was so intense that she felt like reaching out to Sidharth and asking him why he lied to her,but she knew it was a bad idea.

She glanced at the clock - it was 3:30 in the night. Frustration was making her go crazy, leaving her unaware of how to process. An impulsive thought to smash the phone staggered her, but she control herself and started taking deep breaths,but nothing seemed to work,she felt the need to use the restroom as she has a lot of water and after coming back, she decided to message Samarth.

"Samarth, tu so raha hai kya" she texted Samarth, he didn't reply as it was obvious that he was sleeping.

"Sun tu so raha hai?" She texted again after 5 minutes.

"Abe so raha hai kya?" With no response, she again wrote after scrolling down her Instagram feed for few more minutes.

"Sun tu uthega kab?" she followed up again after few moments.

"Abe kam se kam bata toh de ke uthega kab?"she texted him again.

"Samarth bas yeah bata ke so ja ke tu uthega kab" she wrote and again felt the urge to pee.