𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Start from the beginning

"God, they're the worst ones to teach—"

"This is a bachelorette party—why the hell are you guys talking about school?" Maria looks at me weirdly.

"They both married and are marrying their students. Their heads are never anywhere but in a school." Tatum says and I glance to Juliet who shakes her head.

"Not intentional. It wasn't that simple and don't judge us." Juliet picks up her phone and I hum before Maria hands me some lipstick and a mirror.

I put the red lipstick on my lips before I stand.

"Photos—for Diana!" Maria says holding up her phone, I furrow my eyebrows looking at her before to the camera.

"Why are you standing like a twelve year old boy?" Tatum looks at me, Maria starts laughing and I cross my arms.

"What do you want me to do, a phone is being shoved in my face." I look to Tatum.

"You modelled—just straighten up and smile." Maria says and I sigh.

"Think about the wedding—Diana walking down the aisle." Juliet says and I roll my eyes before I crack a small smile.

"Perfect!" Maria says.

"Now leave me alone." I sit back down shaking my head.

"I'm going to go call an Uber." Tatum walks to the hotel door.

"I'm gonna go show your fiancée the photos." Maria smiles before wandering off after Tatum. Juliet sits down beside me on the bed.

She's not wearing an outfit like mine at all, she's weather black leather pants with a white long sleeved shirt which has a v neckline.

"How are you feeling about the wedding?" She asks and I look to her, shrugging.

"Alright, I suppose. Diana's nervous, It's quite obvious. Anytime the wedding is brought up she gets all tense and quiet."

"That's normal. It's going to be the best day of your life but also one of the scariest. It's nerve wrecking." She speaks and I nod in agreement.

"I just don't want it to end like it did with Olivia, you know? So I suppose I'm...a tad bit nervous as well." I sigh and she smiles.

"Diana isn't like Olivia, when me and Spencer met her for the first time at your old place, when you were being an asshole to her that evening...She was hurt but when she spoke about you, it was a pure look of love in her eyes. That was early on I'm pretty sure but even when I do speak with you or her...There's so much love there, you never looked at Olivia that way." She tells me and I nod.

"Me and Olivia were never...like that..But, I can't wait to marry Diana, to see her walk down the aisle." I look at Juliet and she reaches down to the ground for her bag. She pulls out an envelope handing it to me.

"I met Spencer outside when we got here and she told me to give you this." Juliet speaks and I open the envelope to see a hotel card and a small note.

Just incase you two want to check in at the end of the night.
-Julie&Spence

I smile looking to Juliet again as she offers a smile back.