chapter -9 ( friends)

Start from the beginning

"Finally ,aa gye janab" she said to herself but hunar heard it and said " never knew ,you would be this impatient for him " and there was a mischievous glint in her eyes and kshitija knew she was upto something.

"I'm warning you hunar , don't do anything."

"What do you mean?" Hunar retorted giving an innocent look.

"Nothing" kshitija replied.

After 2 minute silence,hunar elbowed kshitija and said "look he is coming".

But kshitija saw that there were some other people beside him .

And after sometime,he was just infront of her and he was looking damn good for his own good.

Hunar got up from his seat and said " here jiju ,she was waiting for you".

Kshitija who was drinking water choked on it and was coughing badly " hey ,hey ,you ok ? I know jiju is hot but there is no need for you to choke on water while looking at him ,he is all yours" hunar completed her sentence rather than looking for her friend.

There was tears in kshitija's eyes because of coughing badly and she gave death stare to hunar to shut her mouth .

Meanwhile,there were 3 pairs of eyes who were enjoying the drama.

Soon Advit also came there and saw that there were tears in her eyes .

"What happened bachhe,why are you crying ? " He asked kshitija.

" Nothing bhai , i just choked on water " she replied.

" Then drink it carefully bacha "  he replied

" Actually she was ogli ...." Hunar was again going to say something but kshitija pinched her so hard on her side and told her to shut up through her eyes.

"She was ,what ?" Advit questioned

"Nothing bhai .she was just joking" she replied.

And then she turned her gaze to the eyes who watched all the drama .

She was looking at the figures infront of her confusingly as she never got to know much about outside world because of her namesake family unit she got into her world .

The eyes sensed her awkwardness and took the initiative to introduce them....

"Hello, I'm Darshit rathore ; atharv's friends "he added sensing her uncomfortable.

Kshitija passed a smile and also greeted back "hello, I'm kshitija".

"Well ofcourse you are soon to be bride ,the glow on your face speaks about it .
I'm reyansh Malhotra,nice to meet you miss" reyansh introduced him in his own way but this thing didn't settle well with someone.....

"Nice to meet you too ,Mr . Malhotra" kshitija replied .

And lastly comes our calm and gentlemen looking person who is not so ....
"Hello,ritvik Chauhan " he introduced himself and kshitija also shaked her hands with him and nodded acknowledging them .....

Soon kalyani came and it was time to start the ritual of haldi ceremony,first haldi would be applied to Atharv and only then it would be applied to kshitija.

According to the ritual ,the first person to apply haldi is mother .....

Atharv was settled at his place when Malini came towards him and was to apply mehedi on his face but ....
"Stop right there mrs. Raichand  . Urvashi maa will apply this to me " his voice was not loud but it held authority which could not be ignored,so Malini backed off ...

And then in a little loud voice he called " Urvashi maa , come here ". And soon there was a lady in her mid fifties .

" Apply it maa "she looked in his eyes for sometime and applied haldi on atharv's face.

And then rest of the people followed.

°°°°°°°°°°

Now ,it was kshitija's turn to get her haldi done but as her parents were not there the priest said anybody who is closer to her can apply it he meant it in blood relative .

It was kshitija's aunt who came to apply haldi to her and said with her poison filled words "you will never be happy . You are just changing house nothing else would change neither your destiny not your tormentation "and left from there .

Kshitija paid no heed to her words because she didn't matter for kshitija.

Some unwanted people also applied haldi to her and then it was turn of her only family she had and she wiped her face to get her ceremony started in real....

Advit came forward to apply haldi to his sister and kshitija smiled looking at him ,he took some haldi on his fingerprint and applied it on her hand ,cheeks ,feet and smiled at her ...

And next it was hunar who came and there was something going on in her crazy mind ....

She sat down to apply haldi to kshitija ,she followed the same pattern as atharv but as she was going to apply it on her face ,she took the Bowl and made kshitija bath in the haldi all her hair was in haldi and she tried to ran away when kshitija shouted getting up from her seat  hunar ! I will kill you ! Stop right there .
Hunar ran from here to there while kshitija chased her ignoring all nasty eyes on her and lastly hunar was going to hide behind Atharv when Advit catched her  "bhai ,hold her "  kshitija shouted ,she came there and there was anger visible on her face and also a wicked smile which was not good at all  .

"Advit let me go . It's cheating ,you guys are teaming up against it "

"Well ,i don't remember there were any rules of this game of yours" kshitija replied smugly .

"Bro ,let me go na and it's your haldi why are you even angry  and we r bff so..." Hunar tried to defend herself.

"Well you are my bff then how come you are so clean and here I am all soaked in this haldi , not fair na .let me make it correct " saying so kshitija took a step forward and picked haldi which was placed in front of Atharv ....

No ,no ,no ,no... Please bro no.....

And soon hunar got haldi bath too and kshitija said   now we look like bffs  there were so many silent eyes who were watching them but one of them couldn't control it and laughed out loud causing hunar to look at him in anger....

She took the Bowl in her hand which had some more haldi and threw it on him .

Well you are also jiju's bff ,it doesn't look good that you are standing so clean .....

And they all left to prepare for next function and to take some rest as it was already 3 pm

Well well well hello lovely readers ,if there is anyone out there this is today's update the chapter is un edited and I will check it later ,do comments please ....
And lastly who do you think was the victim of hunar ???
And do you want me to introduce a little moments of other couples who I have thought about writing a different book about from this book ,do tell me .

And lastly who do you think was the victim of hunar ???And do you want me to introduce a little moments of other couples who I have thought about writing a different book about from this book ,do tell me