1.2 Needle Dude

"Hisoka, who is that?

As per Chrollo's request, Aimi can go out if she's accompanied by a Troupe member, unfortunately for her, Hisoka is the one to be looking after her.

In front of the girl and wolf duo is Hisoka....and a dude? With what seems to be pins stuck all over his body?

"Well, Mimi~chan, meet my friend, Gittarackur~."

"The clown has friends?!"

The said clown turns towards the wolf,
"Now, now Kou~kun, don't be rude just cause you're jealous."

Kou grimaces, well as much as a wolf could, before letting out a scoff.

"Anyways, before I was so kindly interrupted, as I'm gonna be your babysitter, I've decided that we are going to do something really fun!"

Aimi raises a brow at this.

"Don't think I trust your idea of fun.."

"I'm offended, Mimi~chan, I've actually picked out something really fun this time, a perfect opportunity to have fun and find new fruit!

"You know I think I'd rather not. Can't we go explore the city or somethings, go shopping prehaps?

"Awww, trust me on this Mimi~chan!"

"I wouldn't trust you as far as I can throw you and don't call me that stupid nickname. My name is Ai not whatever nonsense you come up with. "

"Mimi~ chan's a cute name though, it matches you~"

"Well I don't like it"

"To bad~"

The two continue to argue with Kou butting in now in then, either supporting Ai or insulting Hisoka. Beside them, the pin man sighs, he raises his arm and pulls out a pin from his head.

Crack, click. The sound of cracking bones halts the two's argument, heads whipping in the direction of the disturbance, before both shouting out.

"Huh, what's happening?!"

"You're showing them!?"

Gittarackur finishes his transformation, turning into a slim young man with long jet black hair.

Aimi turns away her face, as she hides her red checks. "Wow."

The raven-haired man speaks, "Yes, I believe it won't matter if they know, anyways, this conversation is getting now where." He turns towards Aimi, "We're going to go take the Hunter Exam."

"Hunter Exam? Oh, Shalnark's mentioned them before I think. But more importantly who are you? Aimi has a hunch but she's not sure, this oddly pretty man must be the guy who Hisoka always talks about. The assassin, what was his name again?

"I am the eldest Zoldyck son, Illumi."

"I'm Aim-"

"No need for a introduction, I already know who you are, Aimi Lucilfer, younger sister of the Leader of the Phantom Troupe."

"...Hisoka told you didn't he."

"Yes. Now, we have wasted enough time, I will meet you at the exam's location, I have something to do beforehand."

He turns to leave but stops halfway, turns towards Ai and says, "Oh,  remember to call me Gittarackur." He leaves without another word.

Ai and Kou just stare as Hisoka watches, amused.