Chapter 1: Again?

He slowly opens his eyes again to see a familiar ceiling that he remembered a long time ago.

‘Huh?’ Confused at the situation because he knows that he died at the hands of the White Star. But, why is he still alive?

“Oh! Cale finally woke up” He knows that voice. The voice that he missed so much.

“Aah” His voice sounds strange, he thought.

“Okay okay, you want to be with Mama? Up we go” His body then lifted up and finally saw his mother.

Eyes glistening immediately, he cries making his mother panic.

“Oh no oh no, sorry baby. I didn’t mean to scare you” His mother says gently but a little panicky while caressing his back.

Her warm hand on his back immediately turned his cry into little sobs making his mother sigh in relief.

His mother…His mother is still alive.

He is so happy that he feels tired again and fighting not to sleep yet but fails because of his mother caressing him.

Then when he wakes up again, he is beside his twin. He doesn’t mind having a brother just like he did with Bassen and Lily…

Meeting those two means…His mother will die and his father will get remarried.

…He can’t have that…He doesn’t want his mother to die.

He doesn’t know how to feel from this.

“Eugh~” A baby voice was heard and it was from his brother. He looks at his twin brother whose face is in discomfort.

“Aah?” He said and his hand reached out to him to soothe his brother out but he is still making that face so he wonders why.

Then it hits him.

His brother pooed.

He cries out loud of how stinky it is making his parents and old butler rushing in.

Is this how baby poo smells? He thought and he felt like he’s dying again which is a bit exaggerated especially when he smelled so many disgusting things in the war.

His mother immediately carries him while the old butler changes his brother’s diaper.

“Shh, it’s okay. You’re fine” She gently said to him while patting his back.

Still sobbing his mother can’t help but chuckle at the situation right now.

“Looks like Cale really doesn’t like the smell of his brother” She smiles and leans him more to her neck.

“Jour…” Her husband sighs because he also can’t help but gag at the smell of baby poo.

“Oh come on Deruth, you’ll get used to it”

“I know ugh” Deruth gags again, making Jour laugh while still carrying Cale whos falling asleep again.

As days passed, It’s still the same as always. Wake up, drink milk, nap, play with the toys, and then sleep.

Cale is very bored and he wants to complain but he really can’t do anything because he’s just a baby.

He pouts and turns to see his twin. He wonders who was the oldest among them. Is it him or his brother?

Also, his brother looks just like him for some reason. Well yes, because they’re twins but when he looks at himself in the mirror when they are at their play corner, he looks like his mother more, not leaving a piece of resemblance of his father.