Introduction

Xiangchuan, a young social worker in the 21st century, had just finished rewatching "Bite of the Tongue" the night before she traveled through time

Xiangchuan, a young social worker in the 21st century, had just finished rewatching "Bite of the Tongue" the night before she traveled through time. She was looking forward to eating snail noodles the next day, but in the blink of an eye, she was on an immigrant spaceship without carbohydrates...
and actually traveled to the year 32022? !
Dad is the company director? Mom is a government official? My hometown has changed from a private house in the county town in the 21st century to a luxury villa on a spaceship?
Wouldn't it be better for me to just lie down for the rest of my life?
However, the price of rapid technological advancement is the ultimate degradation of food culture? ?
Seeing that his brothers and sisters were satisfied with the mushy "food" that tasted like muddy water, and that the only breakfast in front of him was the so-called "fresh fish soup" that tasted like it could make people fly in the 21st century, Kagawa shouted that slogan: living comfortably without anybody's help!

Novel keywords: How to eat pineapple buns on the immigration ship without pop-up windows, How to eat pineapple buns on the immigration ship txt full set download, How to eat pineapple buns on the immigration ship latest chapter reading

Status: incomplete

No. of Chapters: 144 

Author: rapeseed oil pressing

Link: https://www.69xinshu.com/book/53017.htm

Tags: Interstellar, Gourmet food, Transmigration