𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Heaven, you cant run that fast. You could hurt yourself!" she just shrugs and buckles her seatbelt. I roll my eyes and turn back around, picking my phone up. The car starts driving to my house, im just sitting here, on my phone. My mom turns the radio on and Cruel Summer starts playing. Heaven immidietly starts screaming the lyrics, its the only Taylor Swift song shes knows except Anti-Hero. Its so annoying because its always 'mom can you play Cruel Summer' or 'mom can you play Anti-Hero' and never 'mom can you play anything but Cruel Summer and Anti-Hero'. Don't get me wrong I love the songs, just not on repeat. I start humming the lyrics to myself while I scroll through pinterest. I see all the photo's of Taylor, food recipies, and other random stuff. But Im usually on the app for my pinterest board: Dream life, its full of photos of how I wish my life was. But no matter how hard I try, my life is never going tk be anywhere near how I want it. Don't get me wrong, I know I could for sure have it worse, I mean my parents love me, I have a good relasionship with my sisters, Im skinny, or underweight actually because my ED, I guess maybe that doesnt count then. But I have one good friend, shes my best friend actually. Her name is Harper and she is the best thing that has ever happened to me, if it wasnt for her, I wouldnt be here. Speaking of Harper, she just texted me.

Harper❤️: Hey girl! Wanna hangout today?

Do I? I mean I dont have any homework. I dont need to be home for any reason. Finally our car pulls into our driveway. Heaven immidietly jumps out of the car and runs into the house.

"Mom can I go to Harpers house?" She looks up from her phone and answers me.

"Uh sure, when?" I text Harper again, asking when I should come over.

Rain: when?

Harper❤️: any time! You can head over now if you want?

Harper doesnt go to my school, she lives in a different town. We met in pre school when we were 3. She has been with me through everything.

"Can you take me now?" My mom nods yes and puts her phone down. She starts the car and we drive out of the driveway. I lean back into my chair and text Harper back.

Rain: ok im omw!

Harper❤️: Kk!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yea! Gosh you know me well!" me and Harper were sitting on her bed playing truth or truth. We have played this game like ten time and we already basically know everything about each other, yet we always find ourselves paying it again. 

"Ok ok my turn!" Harper says happily. I sit up straight preparing myself for her question.

" ok what was the worst thing anyone has said to you. Oh damn. I have had some shit said to me.

" Probably "no matter how much you starve yourself, you will always be deformed, over or under weight." It was rough" I said. Harper lets out a laugh and scrunches her nose. Does she not believe me? Did I say something wrong? Harper sits up.

"What? Someone said that to you? No they didn't." Harper says, confused. How does she not believe me? What? 

" yes they did babe." I chuckled because she didn't believe me. Something's off with her. 

"Who? And why didn't you tell me?" Oh right I never told her! A lot went down that day.

" Lilah, and I was kind of like pre occupied with taking in what she said" I replied, picking at my leggings. I look back up at her and see her confused face.

" That doesn't sound like Lilah, I mean don't get me wrong she's cruel and stuff but, no are you sure she said those words" she said to me, leaning back into her wall. What- is this girl defending Lilah?