Our Lifeline (Nsfw 🫢)

I can't believe this is happening... He's laying me down on his bed. He's stripping me. He's kissing my neck up and down, sucking and lapping at my skin. I don't deserve this... I don't deserve him. He's too good for me... too strong for me.. too confident for me... His Russian accent whispering sweet nothings into my ear is driving me mad! "Tracker.. you know this is right.. you know this was meant to happen. We were meant to be in this room here together.." How can he talk like that? We barely know each other. But I'm so... turned on.. ah! I can't believe I'm this lucky! Wait- What the hell am I saying? Is this what I want? Am I really gay? "Yes, Sir... I.. I'm really... ahh... grateful..." Ahh, look what he's doing to me. I can barely speak. With a low chuckle, Natquik then caresses my stomach with his slightly aged, calloused hands. I'm embarrassed about my body.. I'm tall and relatively big for a guy... but my abs are nothing but a soft piece of flesh. I hate it... Natquik, on the other hand, seems to love it as he runs his fingertips over my stomach, slowly tracing a line closer and closer to my groin. Oh god...
"Tracker, you're so... beautiful..." Before I can even react, the older man sinks his head down and takes my cock in his mouth without hesitation. How can he do that? Doesn't it scare him? "Professor! Ahh... Nnnnn..." I moan out. What kind of sound was that?! I've never made a sound like that before! It sounded so pathetic and weak...
"Ahh... nnnph..." The older man starts sucking. He's... so good at this... he's making me make embarrassing sounds... Then, I feel the professor's tongue swirling and flicking against my cockhead, forcing out a long groan of pleasure from my lungs. How is he so good?! How many times has he done this before? I feel like he'll push me over the edge just like this. With that, I pull his head away and say with a flustered expression, "Professor... if you keep doing that, I'll..." He seems to get the message. With a nod, the Russian straightens his body, looking down at me with what can only be called hungry eyes. He then smiles and presses his fingers to my lips before speaking in a quiet and low voice, "Are you excited, dear?" Am I excited? My whole body is practically screaming for this to happen. I eagerly nod, and this seems to please him. He grabs a firm hold of my legs and spreads them apart. He stares down at my bare ass, causing me to fill with embarrassment. "You ever have anything in here before?" Anything in my ass before? No! "I.. never.. been with a man before.." He smiles with a soft sigh, looking down at my hole with a thoughtful expression before he looks back up at me, warning, "This will hurt, Tracker. I apologize." Then, without warning, he spit onto my hole, the shock of the wet and warm saliva causing me to flinch before he drags his finger through the spit and slowly slides his lubricated finger into my body. "Ahh! Oh god- Professor, slow down!" He stops immediately. With a sympathetic expression on his handsome, aged face, he frowns and asks, "You wanna stop?" "I.. no.. I don't wanna stop.. keep going. Just be more gentle with me, please." He nods softly before moving his finger forward even more, causing me to squirm and whine from the intrusion in my backside. Then, suddenly his finger hooks, pressing against something inside me that makes my body twitch and writhe with a warm, pleasant feeling that surges from the base of my cock to the tip. Holy mother of God! That felt good! "Heh, you liked that, huh?" The older man's finger then gently massages my prostate. The feeling is warm and satisfying, nothing like I've ever experienced before. But suddenly, the feeling is overcrowded by the pain of the professor slipping a second finger in. "Oh, fucking God! Ow!" Natquik stops moving his fingers at my reaction, frowning with concern as he asks, "Did I hurt you a lot?" "Not really. I'm just overwhelmed..." With a nod, Natquik prods a third finger at my opening, his voice low and soothing as he speaks. "Are you ready for a third finger?"
After a little while longer than I want to admit, the professor seems to think I'm adequately stretched for him as he pulls his fingers out. He then opens his pants and hastily pulls them off his body, tossing them aside. He wants this so badly, I can tell- Wait- oh my god! He's so impressive down there! I mean, I think I might be a bit longer than him but... he's got me beat in girth. Natquik then spits onto his fingers and coats his thick cock with his saliva, lubricating it thoroughly before getting between my legs and lining himself up with my hole. Oh god! It's happening! It's actually happening! I don't deserve to be with him! Oh god- "Ahhh! Professor! Ahh!" My voice cracking as I'm pierced by this man's thick length, I reach up and grasp at his clothes. It's so overwhelming. I cry out in discomfort, my toes curling from the sensation as Natquik says, "The head is in, Tracker." Just the head?! It feels like much more than just the head! I turn my head away and scrunch my eyes closed, my hole burning as it's stretched and my insides feeling like they're being torn apart before his cock firmly passes over my prostate. "Ahhh~ Professor! That feels so weird! Ahh.." "Shh, shhh~ It'll pass. Just let it feel good." Looking up into his grey eyes, I feel warm and fuzzy. Like I'm staring at the most beautiful sunset in the world. I am connected to the professor. He is inside me. I am lucky enough to be able to share this moment with a fine man like the professor. I pull him close to my body before I request, my voice soft and tender, "Fuck me, Professor Natquik."
His expression turns serious and determined, and his grip on me tightens. He starts moving his hips with the vigour of a hungry animal. It's all so intense! It's all so much! "Ahh! Ahh~ Professor! Ohhh~ OH!" He pounds away at my ass, eliciting long and sharp moans from my lungs. The sound of his pelvis smacking against my cheeks filling the room.

He's inside me. Deep inside me.

Grunting with each powerful thrust, he kisses my neck, biting and lapping at my flesh. "Oh! Oh god! Professor! Yes! Ahh! Ahh!" I shake my head, squeezing my eyes closed as the overwhelmingly intense and pleasurable feeling of his thick cock pressing against my prostate takes over my body. "God, Tracker! I've been waiting for this for so long! Ahh! I'm gonna fill you up!" "F-fill me up?" He squeezes my body against his firmly, his breath coming out in short huffs and grunts as he groans out, "Yeah, you'll be overflowing by the time I'm done with you! OH God! You feel so warm and soft inside! I'm gonna breed you!" He pushes forward like it's the end of the world. His hands all over my body, my fingernails scratching at his back and pulling at the fabric of his sweater, pulling it off his body as I feel his sweat smear against my cheek. Pulling away, Natquik tears the remaining clothes from his body in a frenzy of lust before sliding his arms into my opened shirt and holding me in place as I'm fucked relentlessly. "AhHhh Ahhh! Professor! Ahhh! My God! It's so much! OHH! Ohhh!~ Ahh~ It's so fucking good!" A wide smile is plastered on the older man's face, his grip tightening and his fingers digging into my flesh, moaning, "You're so hot! Your moans are so cute and sexy!" My hands slap against his bare back, his body moving wildly against me. The sound of our moans and grunts filling the whole lab. This isn't just sex anymore; this is something else entirely. This is the culmination of two lonely people wanting each other's affection as if it were their lifeline. I've slept with other people before, but never like this! If it were somehow possible, the professor's wildly thrusting hips smack into me harder, a loud and jarring slap of skin against skin filling my ears. "I'm gonna cum, Tracker! I'm gonna do it inside you, okay?" Inside me? Oh, I don't care anymore. I want it! "Oh god, yes! Inside! Do it inside!" His pelvis pounding away at my ass, suddenly my lips are captured in a deep passionate kiss, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth as he presses forward as far as he can, moaning into my mouth.
Then, I feel the most intense sensation of my life. I feel his cock pulsating inside me. I feel the sensation of this amazing warm liquid coming out of him and shooting into me. His body twitches and tenses with pleasure as he pumps his load deep into my body. It's amazing. It's so incredibly amazing.

The Professor then pulls away from the kiss, his body hot and sweaty. "Ahh.. Professor... you.. cum quickly." He shakes his head with a soft chuckle. "It's been a while since I jacked off." Wow... that was really good... it felt so good... "Um... what do we do now?" ask. He laughs in his throat with that velvety, low voice of his and says, "Now we rest." He lies beside me, and a comfortable silence washed over us before he takes my hand and says to me, "You did good, Tracker."