Chapter 3

Just want to say, I'm so sorry for not updating school has been a pain, but hopefully you guys understand!!<3

A day has passed, and Velvet has started to count the days until she gets out of prison.
One more day.
She just can't wait anymore, it's been getting lonely again, thinking about Orchid. But there's just no way she can feel about a girl like that, so of course she's still denying that she likes Orchid, in any way too.

There was some distance talking, that Velvet heard. Probably some guards talking to someone, but she heard a few words. "She gets out tomorrow. I'll let you in her cell so you can talk to her."
Footsteps approached her cell.
"I don't understand, is someone coming to visit me, again? I don't know who is so obsessed of me, but I guess I'll just have to deal with this."
It was Orchid again.
She went in Velvets cell, as the guard let her.

"You, again?" Velvet said, while standing in front of Orchid. "I don't understand why your so fucking obsessed of me, like what's your-" Orchid ran up to Velvet and hugged her tightly. Velvet got a bit startled, and her eyes widened a bit, and froze. "Velvet!!!" Orchid exclaimed, while holding on to her tightly. "Geez.. what's your deal Orchid." Velvet calmed down a bit, but was still sort of annoyed.
"Nothing." Orchid replied, "I just missed you, that's all.." Velvet chuckled a bit, before getting out of the hug. "You, missed me? But I don't understand why, I don't understand why I'm so special to you. But ai guess I am." She scoffed.

Orchid giggled a bit, before turning around. "I don't know either.. theirs just something about you Velvet, that I really like." Orchid paused, and tried to think of something to say. "But honestly, your going to have to get more comfortable with me. Because you'll be seeing me a lot, more often."
"Like, you know I'm one of Ritz's best friends right? So you'll see me a lot."
Velvet heard the name, 'Ritz' and thought about him. "Wait wait, what does he have to do with that?" As she didn't know about Ritz and Veneer.

"Oh well Ritz and Veneer are-" Orchid just stopped herself from there. "Actually, never mind. You'll find out sooner or later."
Velvet sat down on her bed, and looked down at the floor. "Okay, Whatever." she shook her head.
"Why are you even here, just to say hi or something? Because I'm getting out tomorrow."
"I know," Orchid replies, before facing back at Velvet. "I just was checking on you. It's nice for some company in here, so I was saying hi I guess."

"Well..." Orchid looked at Velvet as she was speaking, thinking she was gonna say something nice, but no. "Leave! I don't need someone here right now, wait until tomorrow."

Orchid sighed, then walked away from her cell, and said one last thing to Velvet. "Okay okay, Geez!!" The cell door closed, then Orchid turned around, and looked at Velvet. "See you Vels!!"

Velvet groaned, and just sat on the bed, excited for tomorrow, and just can't wait!

Word count: 543 words
And once again, so sorry for not updating the story, school was on my back and I had no ideas 😔