Chapter 2

At least a day has passed or two since Veneer and Orchid has visited Velvet, and she was getting out of prison in a few days, and she wasn't expecting anyway to visit her, and Veneer said he'd see her next week at home.

But, Velvet thought wrong. Somebody was approaching her cell, she didn't expect anyone to come visit her today, she stood up and walked to the bars, seeing Orchid. Those thoughts rushed through her head again.

"Oh, it's her. Again? I thought I made it clear I wouldn't be friends with her, or have those.. weird feelings for her. Just, I'll see what she wants." Velvet then spoke to Orchid.
"What are you doing here, I didn't expect any visitors here today." She gave Orchid a very deep glare, almost a death stare, Orchid got chills down her spine, then responded.

"Well, I thought I'd just stop by and say hi.. you know? Because I really like you and-" Orchid got cut off by Velvet, with a hatred tone. "No no no no, don't say that. You simply cannot have feelings for me like that, I don't even like you. I don't understand why you feel like this, but I don't, and won't have those kind of feelings for you, ever!" She growled. "So maybe, just drop it honey!" Velvet crossed her arms, trying to deceive herself, that she truly hates Orchid, but it really wasn't how she felt.

"Oh.." Orchid looked down and sighed, and Velvet just laughed in her pain. "Oh come on honey, you'll be fine. Plus, you'll get to see me much more once I get out of here. Which I'm so sure your excited for that, since I just broke your little heart. Didn't I?" Velvet said sarcastically and laughed, being her sassy cruel self. Orchid said one last thing to Velvet.

"We used to go to middle school together, remember? You were always popular though, and never seemed to notice me. Not even high school, especially when you became famous. But now look at you, you're in prison. Can't believe what you've become, it's almost like you haven't even changed." Velvet shrugged and laughed at Orchids comment, then turned around, facing away from her.
"The best don't change, Orchid. Now, just leave because I'm probably going to have to see you anyways when I get home. So you're just going to have to deal with my attitude!"

Orchid rolled her eyes at Velvet, even though she wasn't even paying attention, as she was looking the other way from Orchid. "Well, if you want to be like this your whole life, so be it. I'll just deal with it then." Orchid said, then Velvet turned around, with her eyes widened. "Good!" She snapped back. "You're just going to have to deal with that then!"
Orchid reached her arm through the bars, and grabbed Velvets wrist while looking in blue eyes, with a calm expression.

"Look, Velvet. I know since you've been in prison you've been lonely, but I hope one day you'll change, and maybe actually speak up about how you really feel, and what your actually like, I know one day you'll do it." A smile goes on Orchids face, as Velvet is just standing there in shock, but also confusion. Those thoughts came back again, but she just backed away a bit, and replied  to Orchid.

"Mhm, sure. One day I will, keep dreaming. Just go now, I'll see you later I guess. Maybe we could talk things out if I even think about giving you my stupid pity." Velvet looked away, then Orchid smiled again and let go of Velvets wrist then started to walk away slowly from her cell. "Alright then Velvet, I'll see you out of prison! I'll be waitinggg..." Orchid said softly as a joke, then laughed while finally walking away.
Velvet just had one thing on her mind: Orchid. She didn't know why, it was those.. feelings, again.

A very soft voice in the distance spoke. "See you, Orchid.."

Word count: 674 words