| xxxxx ; found you

Start from the beginning

"We'll go back with you! I want to train with you again, sensei," Mio said, nodding her head.

Yuta smiled, "Let's head back then."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────

Yuta stood by the stairs, watching Daisuke and Mio train in the clearing together. His arms were crossed across his chest as he watched their every move, trying to see where they were good at, and where they could improve on.

"Mio, you're not focusing," Yuta commented. "You're extremely open right now."

"Yeah. You're much easier to beat than usual," Daisuke agreed, brushing off the imaginary dirt from his uniform.

"Is something troubling you, Mio?" Yuta asked.

Mio sighed and flopped her arms around, "I can't say, sensei! It's rude of me!"

Yuta looked at Daisuke, who shrugged his shoulders in response. Yuta walked towards them and placed his hand on her shoulders, "You can tell me. I'm your teacher."

Mio frowned and sighed, "It's just... It's your birthday today and I'm just annoyed we can't gift you what you really want."

"What I really want?" Yuta repeated.

"Mio means your wife, sensei," Daisuke spoke, giving them a look.

"Who really is Fujiwara Y/N? All we've ever learned about your wife was that she rests here, with her tomb in the school," Mio told Yuta. "She was the strongest woman, but her life ended with a sacrifice."

Yuta stared at her before a smile broke out on his face, "That's right. My wife is my one and only. My wife was the strongest woman I've ever met, but with her great power, came horrible consequences. She was doomed to die no matter how many times she tried to avoid it, and when her life was nearing its end, she decided to leave with a sacrifice to save everyone else."

"How cruel..." Mio muttered. "The 2018 Shibuya Incident which led to the devastating Culling Game... How did you survive?"

"It was because of my wife," Yuta chuckled. "She was the only person that truly kept me going. It's been many years, but I miss her a lot. My heart still belongs to her."

Daisuke and Mio looked at their teacher in pity. Mio quickly hugged Yuta, dragging Daisuke with her, "You're the best, Yuta-sensei. I'm sorry that she had to leave."

Yuta smiled and patted their backs, "No need to be sorry. That's just how fate is. It allowed me to meet an amazing woman like her. It allowed me to love and be loved by her. That was more than enough, even if she was taken from me."

Daisuke cleared his throat, "We should go back to training. I'm sorry for how Mio behaved."

"You both are my precious students," Yuta said. "It's okay if you wanted to know more about me."

Daisuke ripped Mio away from Yuta and began preparing her for their training, "Come on, Mio. I still have to beat you."

"You've already beaten me 21-5!"

Yuta laughed at his students, shaking his head in response as he backed away to give them space. They resumed training moments later, fully focused on each other.