| xxvi ; shibuya

WARNING: If you have not read the manga from where the anime has ended, or have not caught up entirely, please do so before proceeding onto the story. From here on, the story will be proceeding with the manga.

OCTOBER 31, 2018 at 19:00.

A veil with a 400-meter radius was cast centred at the Tokyu Department Store, Toyoko Branch.

"It's a veil that traps only civilians," Ijichi reported. "Civilians can only enter. As for windows, that depends on the person. Jujutsu sorcerers, as well as auxiliary managers, can come and go as they please."

"Any reception?"

"Blocked."

"All communication will have to be done outside the curtain or through us, the managers," Ijichi said to the Nanami team, which consisted of Nanami himself, Megumi and Takuma Ino.

"Sounds like quite the pain," Nanami muttered.

"Fushiguro! Fushiguro!" Takuma exclaimed. "Veils... The conditions that can be used to increase or decrease the barrier's effectiveness are usually only things related to cursed energy. So, basically humans, cursed spirits and cursed objects. Therefore, reception being blocked is a secondary effect of the veil. But the veil can't actually block or allow reception."

Megumi gave him a look, "Um, yes. I know."

"Ino, he's an excellent student," Nanami stopped him. "Stop trying to show off just because you're older. And..."

"What do you mean by that, Nanami?!"

"Where's Gojo?"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Gojo-sensei..."

Y/N tugged on his suit, looking up with concerned eyes. That caught the older one by surprise as he had never seen such a serious look on her face.

"Yeah, Y/N?" He turned back to her.

"Please, be careful," She whispered. "The people behind this... They're the same ones, right?"

Gojo nodded his head, "The same one behind the Goodwill Event."

"I have a bad feeling about this. Are you sure I can't come with you?" Y/N asked.

"Well, if you have a bad feeling about this, shouldn't it give you more the reason to not follow me?" Gojo chuckled at her.

"Yeah, but two Special Grade jujutsu sorcerers is better than one," Y/N replied.

Gojo sighed as he leaned down to her heigh, giving her a comforting smile. "You remember what I told you and Yuta, right?"

Y/N nodded her head sadly, knowing he was right. "I swear, if you die, I'll resurrect you and kill you myself."

Gojo laughed as he pinched her cheek, "Then I guess I shouldn't die."

Just then, Akio and Akina appeared behind Y/N, alerting Gojo. He patted her shoulder and pointed in their direction.

"Your team is here now. You've got an important role, leading a team," Gojo told her. "I'm proud of you, Y/N."

Y/N gave him a smile before she quickly hugged him, catching Gojo off guard. His body froze and his lips parted for a second before his arms found themselves hugging her back.