The man only rolls his eyes before pulling her into his embrace and connecting their lips again.

Beatrice makes a noise as he turns her around and presses her against his desk, their lips still connected and moving heatedly against each other.
He steps in between her legs, his hand grabbing her thigh while the other wrapped around her waist.

Her arm encircled his neck whole the other grabs his neck. She pulls herself closer to him, parting her lips.

Everyone stayed silent, averting their gaze from the heated encounter.

Most looked traumatized while others looked disgusted, some looked on with envy while many first and second years looked grossed out and confused.

🌁❄️🏙

It was Christmas time finally, and students going home for the holidays are transported across the frozen lake in sleighs pulled by beautiful white horses.

"Oh, I love Christmas at Hogwarts." Lexi comments.

Many people nod, agreeing with her.

"So true." Narcissa murmurs.

"It's beautiful at Christmas time." Beatrice said softly, a smile on her lips.

In the Great Hall, snow falls from the enchanted ceiling as Hermione walks over to join Harry, Aranya and Ron at the Gryffindor table.

"Everything's set. We just need a bit of who you're changing into." She tells them, remembering how the Polyjuice Potion was nearly finished for their tomfoolery.

"Crabbe and Goyle." Harry answered.

Aranya shudders. "Lisette Carrow." She says, looking put off at the girl's name.

"Oh, the Polyjuice Potion." Sirius says with a nod.

"Looks like they're gonna start the spy plan." James' nods.

"This is going to be interesting." Evan snorts, leaning back in his seat.

Many Slytherins nod, watching the screen as the Gryffindors planned ro sneak into their common room.

McGonagall sighs while Slughorn furrows his eyebrows, looking quite impressed.

"Gryffindors, impersonating Slytherins?" Barty raises his eyebrows. "Very intriguing."

Regulus nods.

Severus scoffs. "How could they possibly brew a Polyjuice Potion? They are merely twelve,"

"Well...." Barty trails off, his eyes on the screen.

Hermione nods. "We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy. Along with the real Lisette, who went home, right?" She turns to the blue eyed blonde.

Aranya nods. "Before she did, I managed to get a hair off her."

Ron blinks. "How?" He turns to her confusion.