"I do. But what if we fall? What if you can't prevent that from happening? What if I get hurt? Or what if you get hurt? I don't want us to get hurt."

"We won't. I'm used to falling, unnie. And if you fall, I'll be right there to catch you." Zoa says and their friends can't help but whistle loudly and cheer excitedly, proud at Zoa's pick up, flirty line that has managed to make Jihan blush furiously. And it seems like the girls' reaction only makes Jihan blush even more while Zoa smiles happily, not really feeling shy or embarrassed or humiliated by their friends.

"Where did she get that line?" Jaehee asks.

"I'm sure she's secretly taking lessons from Monday in order to know how to melt Jihyo's heart!" Soeun exclaims and Monday laughs, shaking her head and denying the rumors Soeun is just about to spread. Their friends bicker a little more and tease the couple but it all fades away in the couple's ears as Zoa leans closer to Jihan's ear and whispers softly,

"I mean it, Jihannie." to which Jihan blushes even more before she nods her head shyly, mumbling a stuttering messy,

"O-ok"

"You're becoming braver, little one. I'm proud." Monday says as she ruffles Zoa's top of her head, messing up the girl's hair a little as the younger lets out a groan. Her friends seriously won't leave her alone with her girlfriend. Not like as if she lets them as well so the annoyance is mutual she guesses.

"Braver as in what?" Jaehee asks.

"She's openly flirting with Jihan in front of us. That didn't happen before. And I can say I feel weirdly proud for being the first one along with you guys to witness this." Soeun explains what Monday meant seconds ago.

"Yeah, how did that happen?" Soojin asks, wondering.

"You guys don't judge. I feel comfortable and safe around you. I just know that it's fine." Zoa explains as she turns to look at them. Jihan just smiles shyly.

"I'm happy you feel that way and can be yourself around us." Soojin says and smiles proudly once again to their younger friend who smiles back and nods her head. She then turns to look at Jihan as she says,

"I've seen a few cute couple videos of skating together and I want to try the things they did. Now that we both know how to ride these skates just a little better."

Jihan raises her head just a little to face Zoa's eyes and once again she falls in love with their height difference, with how softly Zoa looks at her, deep in her eyes and only, of how they just stand there, one lowering her head a little and the other raising her head a little, staring deeply at each other, their stares filled with love.

"What kind of videos?" Jihan asks and Zoa mentions for Jihan to just sit down on the skateboard. They both sit on it, shoulders touching as Zoa shows the older girl a couple of videos.

"Some seem harder to do or film, but some others are very simple." Zoa says as she finally takes her head from literally being collided on Jihan's side of her head and turns to look at the girl. Jihan does the same and once they're looking back at each other's eyes Jihan can't help but blush again. Lately she finds herself falling more and more into Zoa's eyes whenever they stare at each other ⏤which is very often by the way.

"I liked the one wherein I had to sit down. It seemed easy. Though it needs lots of strength from you, right?"

"Yeah, I guess so. But we can try it." Zoa says, sounding optimistic and before Jihan knows it, she's already sitting on the skateboard, legs crossed as she holds Zoa's phone in her hands, about to film them.

Jihan swears she's an energetic person and one filled with lots of ideas of things she and her friends can do but whenever she's around Zoa she finds herself just enjoying the girl's company, so much that her brain short-circuits and can't think of anything else but the girl and how much she loves her. So she feels glad that Zoa hasn't lost her enthusiasm around her and is the one suggesting things for them to do because that way their hangouts and dates are still fun just like how they always used to be even before they caught feelings for each other. Nothing has changed and Jihan feels glad for that.