"Are you having a fever?" Soojin decides to ask as she touches Zoa's forehead and gasps by how warm the girl is. Zoa slowly shakes her head.

"You're very warm though, and your cheeks are red. Are you sure you're alright?" Soojin asks and Zoa sighs heavily.

"Actually... unnie..." She mumbles slowly. SHe just apologized to Soojin the night before so they didn't really had the time to talk much. It's not like Zoa hasn't fought with her unnies before. She surely had. But it has never gotten to the point of not talking to them for a week. This time it was serious, this time it was different and it has scared Soojin out of her mind. They will always be friends though and Zoa really badly wants to talk to Soojin no matter how odd they still are from everything having happened throughout the past week.

"I dreamt of Jihan." Zoa lets out weakly, her cheeks seeming to only get more and more red and burn up as seconds pass by. Zoa sighs heavily as she closes her eyes and rests her back at the side of her bed. Jihan's image from her dream flashes in her mind and Zoa's eyes snap back open as the same fluttering and warmth spreads all over her chest and stomach.

"Oh!" Soojin lets out, before silence fills the air once again. Soojin isn't sure of what to tell Zoa now because she doesn't want to make the girl mad again. So she simply waits for Zoa to continue who only sighs frustratedly at the end and buries her blushing madly by now face between her knees.

"It makes me feel so uneasy." She mumbles weakly and Soojin can only caress her back. She's not sure how to comfort Zoa about this since everyone is dealing with their feelings differently and apparently the last time she's tried to help it didn't turn out that well...

"Feelings are hard to deal with, I know. But how about you try talking about it? Or maybe we can hang out, get some coffee in order for you to calm down?" Soojin tries to suggest but Zoa keeps shaking her head.

"Maybe you can hang out with Jihan-?" Soojin tries to suggest but Zoa's head immediately shots up and she turns to look at Soojin with wide eyes, filled with terror before she shakes her head immediately.

"I especially can't see her today!" Zoa exclaims and hides her head again, her cheeks warming up even more as her heart starts beating faster than usual, Jihan's image from her dream showing up on the forefront of her head once again. She just can't see Jihan today. Not when she's feeling like such a mess like how she's feeling right now.

"Ok ok. You won't see her today. How about we meet up with the girls? Monday and Soeun really missed you too." Soojin tries to suggest again and Zoa can only sigh heavily.

"I really want to see them too. And apologize to them. But maybe later. Right now I think I want to stay in bed." Zoa says before she takes her blankets and crawls back on her bed, hiding underneath her blankets. Soojin sighs, but she surely understands her.

"Fine. Rest for now. But you shouldn't stay in bed all day. You have classes in the afternoon."

"Don't remind me!" Zoa groans, her grumbling sounding muffled from beneath the blankets. Soojin can only smile sympathetically, feeling like she's facing teenage Zoa all over again.

"I'm gonna go pick up breakfast for the both of us, ok?" And with that she leaves Zoa alone in the room, who can only groan upon ending up thinking over and over again the Jihan from her dreams and blushing madly at that.

[...]

After having apologized to her unnies and having calmed down a lot more that morning, Zoa has decides to meet up with Jiwoo to thank her once again for helping her out but also to hang out with her. Her friend has texted her that she would be by the dance practice room so Zoa has headed there to find Jiwoo.