Chapter 6

Saturday came quickly for M/n, his job wasn't too hard. He got to hand out with his friends, and had enough time to celebrate thanksgiving with his parents. On Friday night, M/n asked for Vanessa's address, which she give to him reluntantly. Saturday M/n arrived at her place, "H-Hey Vanessa?.." "Yeah M/n" "I know it was just supposed to be the two of us but i may have invited Mike too.... HE SEEMED SAD OKAY?" Vanessa gave M/n a "is this bitch serious" look before sighing "I guess its fine...... THATS ONE MORE PERSON I CAN BEAT IN UNO" "HECK NO! VANESSA YOUR ON!" They proceded to play uno for the next hour, while also sharing  embaressing stories.

Ding Dong, it was the door, Vanessa quickly ran down the stairs to answer the door. "H-hey Mike, what brings you here?" "M/n invited me?" Mike answered with confusion. "OH YEAH! C-Come in come in!" Mike looked around, he wasn't used to being in other peoples houses. Especially not one this clean, or fancy. M/n ran down the stairs with a grin, he grabbed both of their hands and pulled them upstairs. "H-Hey where are you taking us!" Vanessa and mike yelled in confusion.

When they reached the top of the stairs, M/n proceded to grab something out of his bag. Pulling out........ ALCOHOL! "Now that mikes here, we can finally get wasted!" M/n said with a grin. "I dont know M/n, how will we get home?" Mike asked, Vanessa nodded. "I have to agree with mike, how should we get home?" "Oh cmon, we can figure it out later." Besides, nothing can go wrong, right? RIGHT?