It looks like everyone is separated in pairs so Zoa feels glad their unniesignored them again and gave them just a little bit more time to fool around. She knows she will have to ride that thing at some point too. She just doesn't want yet because she definitely doesn't want to end up falling and definitely doesn't want to end up breaking any part of her body. Except for the fact that it will hurt like hell she will also be useless for the team for a lot of months and the least thing she wants right now is for Yunho to scold her for being so immature and dumb by trying out something so crazy like that and ending up hurting herself.

Decorating their skateboards seems way safer and unlike Monday who used spray the other day to paint the lockers and walls Zoa and Jihan aren't that talented to try that out yet. Jihan as of now has filled up her skateboard with countless stickers while Zoa is painting her own skateboard with markers ⏤which is a way easier way to paint something rather than with sprays.

"Zoa ya?" Jihan calls out softly, forming a huge pout at some point.

"Nae unnie?" Zoa replies with the same softness in her voice.

"I'm running out of stickers." Zoa purses her lips before she replies with the same complaining tone in her voice too.

"I'm also running out of space to paint. Also from ideas of what to paint."

"I believe it's time we try what the girls have been doing for a while now. But I really don't want to." Jihan says as she looks at the girls around them, smiling softly upon seeing Monday giving a kiss on Jaehee's cheek once the girl has managed to slide her skateboard just an inch further without Monday holding her hands.

"Honestly? I just don't want to break my bones. I'm fine with anything else." Zoa confesses as she starts gathering the markers and placing them all inside her pencil case.

"Maybe we can put pillows here and there? So if you fall at least you'll fall on something soft and won't break any parts of your body." Jihan suggests. Zoa furrows her eyebrows as she gives it a little thought and Jihan just simply stares at her, loving yet again once again how close they are and how beautiful Zoa looks by just doing the bare minimum.

"Fine. But I can't use my skateboard. The paintings need to dry off first."

"Then we'll have to share." Jihan says softly as she looks at her own skateboard in her hands. She then looks back at Zoa, wondering if the girl wanted that too and as soon as she sees the girl's face lighting up in that familiar way it did whenever she was happy she immediately relaxes.

"I like this idea. Your skateboard is cute, Jihannie."

"Really?"

"Yeah!" Zoa says before the two take a couple of photos of their skateboards and giggle at the result of half of their messed up photos. Zoa is the first one to stand up from the couch, letting her skateboard aside to dry off before she grabs a pillow from the couch on one hand, then turns around to face Jihanand extends her left hand, waiting for Jihan to take it. It's the first time she's the first one to suggest they hold hands and reach out for Jihan so Jihan is a little caught off guard, her eyes staring at the girl's hand blankly as she tries hard not to look too surprised though her heart is already fluttering too much in her chest. Zoa on the other hand doesn't think much of it. She already feels very close and very comfortable with Jihan. Jihan has held her hand a lot of times so Zoa doesn't think there would be a problem if she's the one holding her hand first this time. If anything, the weird thing would be if they wouldn't hold hands at this point.

Jihan takes the taller girl's hand and they stand up. They place a few pillows around them, a little further from the couch and the other girls so they wouldn't fall onto them, before Jihan is the first one to hop onto the skateboard. Zoa now holds her from both hands tightly saying,