Then again, there are other things on her head too like,

Monday unnie has told her that people usually try to find themselves during college because it's one of those important periods of your life wherein you get to meet lots of new people, get a lot of free time and as an adult now you get lots of opportunities to try out new things too, you get to live alone as well. Which makes Zoa wonder... how should she introduce herself to people? Should she try changing herself? Should she try out to find herself? Should she try to become bolder? Should she try mimicking Monday and start making jokes and tricks to everyone? Should she be flirty? And with whom? Should she try going in blind dates? Who should she date? Someone she likes or just trying out her luck in order to find her ideal type?

There has been a lot of things on her mind and no matter how her family has assured her that everything will be fine and she should just be herself and enjoy her time there —her friends have told her the exact same thing— she's not sure if she can fully calm down her nervous hyper self and she's pretty sure she's going to mess up on her very first day there.

For now, she feels lucky for deciding to move in at the dorms a week earlier before college officially starts because that way she will have a whole week to explore and get used to the dorms as well as the whole campus building and won't look too lost on her very first day filled with lots of new classes and professors.

She zips the last suitcase of the few she's prepared all morning before she places it next to the rest, sighing softly as she feels slightly tired. The past few days she's spent them packing, arranging her things, packing again, buying the few last needed things, packing and arranging again, and packing and packing... It's fair enough to say that she's a little tired and stressed after all the packing and rushing to get everything done, making sure that everything is surely packed inside her suitcases and that she does forget anything.

"I believe I'm ready." She lets out once her father enters her bedroom. He smiles softly, crossing his arms to his chest as he rests his shoulder on the door frame.

"You've been packing for the last four days, you've better be ready." Zoa sighs a little, groaning at her father's light teasing before her mother shows up, nudging him softly before she says,

"Don't tease our daughter. She's nervous about her new college. It's normal."

"I'm good to miss having you around though." Zoa's mother adds as she walks closer to her daughter and hugs her tightly once again, grumbling about their height difference once again —though she's not that shorter from Zoa.

"Call us often, ok? If things get tough, don't hesitate to take the first line of the train possible to get back home. Keep us updated ok?" Zoa's father rolls his eyes saying,

"Please don't call us too often or else the kids at college will start calling you a mama's girl." Zoa's mother huffs immediately as she pushes herself back from her daughter and fixes the girl's hair.

"They won't. They will understand that our Hyewon has a very caring mother."

"She's 18. Maybe you should stop babying her so much now and give her the chance to take a little care of herself by herself, hm?"

"No! Not a chance! A mother will always care for her children whether they're 18 or 43!"

"Noted. Good luck with her, kid." Zoa's father tells the girl as he pats her shoulder. Zoa just giggles as she hugs her mom back once again before she takes her suitcases along with her dad's help and walks towards the front door of their house.

"Jimin will be here soon. I've already told her not to drive too fast and take care of you, alright? Don't forget to call me once you reach the campus." Zoa's mother continues giving her advice even when they've reached the very front door of the fence outside at the end of their yard, waiting for Monday.