Lee Know rolled over laughing. I shook my head and called her back.

"Hey!" I said and realized her face was still frozen in shock.

"Was that..." she asked.

I nodded. Lee Know had been her bias since she first discovered Stray Kids.

"And I just yelled at him?" she hid her face in a pillow.

"It's fine. We yell at him all the time."

"Hi, Mana!" Lee Know said from over my shoulder.

"Hi, Lee Know," she squeaked. "Oh god," she mumbled once he went back to talking to Han. "Where are you?"

"Han's room. We're having pizza."

"Like, everyone is there?"

"Hi, Mana," Chan waved as he sat back down beside me with more food and drinks.

"Hi," she replied less enthusiastically.

Despite my attempts to convince her that I liked him now, she didn't believe me. She believed it to be a conspiracy to make Chan look nicer since he'd been so mean to me. She believed there must be an article coming out soon about how horrible he was that they wanted to get ahead of. She was half-right...it was a conspiracy but a very different one.

"Mana, did you get the letter I sent you?" Chan asked.

"Yep," she said flatly.

"What letter?" I asked.

"He sent me a ticket and a backstage pass to join you at the Dallas show," she smiled.

"Oh yay! That will be so much fun! You can meet Chan and everyone!"

"Yeah, I can't wait to meet everyone," she replied, making a distinction between everyone and Chan.

"You'll like him once you meet him," I told her.

"You didn't like him when you met him," she reminded me, and Chan choked on his pizza. Lee Know fell over laughing.

"Ella, your friend is awesome," Lee Know joked.

"Was that Lee Know?" she asked since she couldn't see who was speaking.

I nodded.

"Okay, well I'm going to go before I embarrass myself. Love you! Bye!" she hung up the phone to undoubtedly scream in her room at what Lee Know had just said.

"Am I her bias?" he asked with a mouth full of pizza.

I nodded and bit into a new slice.

"Cute. I can't wait to meet her," he grinned.

I was sure that she would actually pass out when that happened.

"Can we rig it so that she's picked for fan service?" Han muttered. He'd obviously been stressing about tomorrow the entire time and was even worrying about concerts weeks away. "She'll pick Lee Know and won't sleep with him since she's your friend."

"We can try," I told him, and put a hand on his.

"Or we can have her pick Chan, and they can fight each other to the death," Lee Know suggested.

"She'll like me once she gets to know me," Chan mumbled. He finished his drink and popped open another.

"I don't know man, you're kind of a dick," Seungmin said as he joined us. He plopped down and took a sip of his beer.

"Are we talking about Chan's dick?" Changbin asked, giggling as he sat beside Seungmin.

"No, we're talking about how he is a dick," Lee Know clarified.

"Oooh, let me join!" Hyunjin skipped over bringing drinks for everyone with him.

Felix sat down too, shaking his head. "Chan's not a dick. He's just assertive."

"Thanks, Lix," Chan smiled at him, obviously tired of being ganged up on.

I took one of the beers that Hyunjin had brought over.

"What do you think, Ella?" Lee Know antagonized me.

I pondered and looked at Chan. I wanted to tease him and say that he was an assertive dick, but he looked genuinely worried about what my response would be. "He's perfect," I grinned and leaned in to kiss him

Lee Know gagged. "Gross. Ew. Why are straight people always so in our face about it?" He put his arms between us to physically pull us apart.

I laughed and took a sip of my drink.

"Ella, will you get the lights? Watching you two kiss reminded me that I wanted to tell scary stories?" Lee Know asked since I was closest.

I stood and clicked the lights off. Now in the dark, I looked down at my chest and could see a red laser shining on me through the window.

"Down!" Chan shouted, and he pulled me to the ground and covered me right as a shot rang out.