he fear his anger...

I feel more devastated then ever.
I feel such a pain in my heart that will only go away by taking revenge for my father and rose.

"Kevin,you had one job and you couldn't do it right!?"
"I'm sorry dad but what I was supposed to do Mario was not at his house but...do you remember the girl that I once bought but you told me to let her go "
"Yes so!"
"I saw her at mario's house her name is rose and I accidentally shoot her "

"I don't care who she is Kevin!!.,but be careful next time "
"Yes dad"

"Yes dad"
"And tell victor to get my car ready"
"Yes dad"

I still remember the day when I killed his father ..
At that time the only thing I saw in his eyes was anger.
And the anger still makes me scared to death...

Lily|
Mario relax and just pray to god that she survives....we can't lose her ..just pray and hope...
Mario|
But how lily she just got shot in my house in our house..and I feel ashamed of myself because I couldn't protect her...I couldn't take care of her..if I lose her I'll die instantly lily..

"Hey doctor is there any update about rose..? Will she be ok?"

"You should not lose your hope we are trying very hard and I'm sure she will be ok.."

See Mario I told u she will be ok just pray from the bottom of your heart..

"At that time my heart was beating so fast...my legs were shivering , my hands were trembling...my eyes were tearing my hopes were shattering...but I had one hope and that was a beautiful rose in garden ...that survived while there was a bad earth quake...."

"I could do anything for rose to be in my arms while smiling again.. anything"

___________________________________°______