lovely delusions

"I'm gonna catch you little girl you can't run away from me"rose and her father were playing in their lawn."you can't catch me daddy"running around rose was giggling with her father,while her mother was making lunch in the kitchen.
Rose is a beautiful little girl who has two lovely parents,she lives in New York right now . Suddenly her father went outside because he thought he heard a car when he went outside he saw his neighbors moving in "hey, are you guys the new neighbors moving in " he asked the people "yes we are,it is very nice to meet you "
Then they started to have a little conversation
After few minutes a little boy appeared out of the blue running towards rose and accidentally making both of them fall.
"I'm sorry did I hurt you"
This clumsy little boy is called Mario
Mario is the son of the neighbors who moved in
Mario is a very joyful boy ,yes more joyful then rose

After some days Mario and rose developed a very good friendship they used to play together all the time
Unfortunately marios father was going through some financial problems .
And because of looking for jobs he could not spend much time with Mario and because Mario didn't have a mother ,(marios mother died while giving birth to Mario) so his father couldn't leave him alone

So his father decided to ask his neighbors(roses parents) if he could leave Mario at their house until he comes back home .
The neighbors didn't mind at all since that Mario started to spend a lot of time with rose
.........................after one week marios father got a job in a very nice company.
But ...
His father had to move to a different city ..
"Mario you have to understand . Daddy and you have to move out of here "."I will not come then I'm not gonna leave rose alone she is my best friend"marios father was trying to tell Mario that they will have to move out of the city but Mario was just continuously crying.

Not listening to his father Mario ran to rose and told her about what his father just told him
"But you said that you will never leave me alone mario.and you told me that I'm your best friend.did you.....lie to me"."no I did not rose you are and will forever be my best friend no matter how far away we are we will always be friends ..."

-One week after-
"You promise that you will come back?".
"Yes rose you are my best friends and friends never lie"
"Hurry up Mario we are gonna be late"(marios father)

"I will come back!"
"Promise?"friends never lie"
"Yes rose I promise friends never lie"

A/n :So what do you think will their friendship continue or break due to a very long distance ?.
And do you think that Mario will come back or not