6. The chefs (and my dorm mate) are terrible.

ابدأ من البداية

I wanted to laugh so hard that I would fall to the ground at that moment.

"Pfft. Hahah...wait...YOU'RE BEING SERIOUS?!" I asked the poor chef.

He nodded with a sad face.

"HUH?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME!"

"I am Chef Mavele and this is Chef Marvelt. We're married" he proceeded to say.

"AND YOU'RE MARRIED?!"

I ran away from there. I didn't even care about the food at that point.

This school was cursed. These teachers were cursed. The chefs were cursed.

Everything was cursed.

Those chefs were married...and they both wanted to marry my mother.

What kind of specimens were they?! Aliens? Dragons? Fairies?

Actually, they wouldn't be fairies cause fairies are pure and nice. They are not pure.

I ran towards a table that was empty.

I panted. Those chefs were crazily petrifying.

I sat on the chair with the table as my hand rubbed off the worry and sweat on my face.

Whew. I was dying. Not really, but still.

"Those stupid chefs! I hate them I hate them I hate them I hate them..!" I muttered under my breath as I pointed to the chefs with my annoyed expression.

"Wait..how will I eat then..? I guess I won't eat..hmph" I mumbled to myself.

I kept muttering and complaining about the chefs to myself because I was an incredibly dumb but smart girl.

I was super mad at them. But I also wanted to laugh at their stupidity. Them..marry my mother...while they both were married to each other? Nope, never happening.

I looked up to the ordering station and saw that Akari wasn't there. Wasn't she just there ordering her food like a minute ago?

Suddenly, I felt someone tap my shoulder and I completely activated my ninja-karate-kung fu-mode.

I may have accidentally punched the person in the face.

"Ouch. That was harsh." A voice said as the person fell on the ground.

I recognized that voice.

Was that...Kenji..?

"Kenji? I'm so sorry!" I knelt down and held my hand out for him to grab onto.

"It's okay" he chuckled slightly.

He grabbed my hand sat on the chair next to me.

He didn't have any food with him. Did he not want to eat either?

"Yeah, I don't want to eat."

I cocked my head as I wondered how he knew what I was thinking.

He turned to me and widened his eyes slightly. He then brushed his hair away from his eyes with his hand.

"Yeah, I'm psychic. Get used to it, rat"

Did he just call me...a RAT?!

I'm not sorry for punching him now.

I can't believe I almost fell in love with this idiot! Almost.

And he's psychic?!

You idiot Kenji, don't you dare call me that again or I'll punch you.

"Hmm..fine I won't call you a rat....I'll call you Astrat instead. That sound better?" He smirked.

I punched him. And I don't regret it.

I also used my wish magic to wish that he would hit himself with his sun magic a bunch of times.

This time, I was the one chuckling and smiling in victory while he was the one on the ground groaning at his misery.

"Mwahahahaha" I laughed evilly. No, I still am not an evil mad-man scientist. At least I think so.

He chuckled with me as if nothing had happened and got up.

Excuse me?! Didn't I just demolish you while you were crying in agony?!

He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

WHAT..THE..HECK?!

"So, you almost fell for me? Hmm..I am the prince of the kingdom after all. But I can't believe that you haven't fell for me, yet." He grinned and pulled my chin up with his finger.

I smacked his hand. What was he doing?!

"You're so dense though" he muttered under his breath.

I thought I heard something...I guess not.

I can't believe he's my dorm mate!

More over, I can't believe this annoying idiot is the prince of this modern and well-looking kingdom!!

I ran away from him. I couldn't bare to be near him.

He was on the floor, sitting with a grin as well as a frown on his face.

—————————————————————————————————————

Hey amazing people!! This is the chapter for this week! I've decided that I'll post a 1000-2000 words chapter every week! (Every Saturday or Sunday)

I left this chapter off on a strange point but I had to study for exams that are next month and a science test that I have on Monday.
Sigh...

Also.. what do you all think of Kenji? ~

Anyway, thank you for reading this chapter! Love you all, bye!

-1249 words-