𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

I HIT MY PUNCHING BAG QUICKLY. I breathe heavily and sweat drips down my body. "You okay, kid?" Tony asks me as he walks into the room. "Yeah, all good." The bag splits and sand falls onto the floor. I grab it and pull it off the hook and throw it over to pile over other punching bags I've broke.

"Kid, what's going on?" Tony asks me and I put another punching bag onto the hook. "Is it Peter? Did he do something?" He asks me and I go silent. Tony clicks his tongue. "What did he do?" I sigh and turn to him.

"He didn't do anything. MJ just said something and it's made me overthink." I tell him. "What did MJ say?" I push my Afro away from my face. "If Peter and I were a couple? We haven't really got a label. He knows how I feel about him, though. And I know how he feels about me." Tony nods his head in thought.

"Are you sure he knows how you think about him?" He asks me. "Because, Tam, you are one of the most secretive people I've ever met." I chuckle slightly and nod. "I'll let him know. Thank you, Tony." Tony nods his head and leaves the room.

Peter knows I care about him, right?

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

I sit on the school bus as we go on a field trip and the hair on my arms stand up. I haven't had a chance to talk to Peter. The seat next to him was taken by Ned and I'm sitting by MJ. I look down at my arm hairs and see them stand. I take a glance at Peter and find him looking at me as well. I look out the window and see a large floating oval.

Peter taps on Ned's face and he turns to look at him. "I need you to cause a distraction." Peter whispers to him and Ned looks out of the window before gasping.

"Holy shit! We're all going to die!" Ned yells out and moves out of his seat to get a better look at the oval from the back of the bus. I web onto the latch of one of the windows and open it. I quickly jump out and my suit flickers over my body. Peter follows behind me and pulls his mask over his face.

"What is this thing?" He calls out and I web closer to it. "A spaceship!" I yell out and web closer to it.

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

I see a large pillar of stone launch at Tony and block it with my hands. "Hey Tony!" I call out and push the pillar backwards. A large stone man appears and tries to throw a lamppost at me. I web onto it and hold my web and use the lamp as a swing to kick the stone man in the face.

"What's his deal?!" I yell out. "He's from space. He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard." Tony tells me, bored. "Lovely." I click my tongue. Peter gets locked in the stone man's hammer and thrown backwards into a taxi. I grab the taxi as Peter hops off and uses it to ram into the stone man.

I see a red cape fly past. "Kid, that's the wizard. Get on it!" Tony yells and I nod. "On it!" Peter and I yell out in unison. I follow after the floating cape and see real life squidward following him. He throws a sign at us and I dodge but Peter doesn't and it rams into him.

"You alright?!" I call out and keep chasing the wizard. "Yeah!" Peter replies before he swings beside me. The wizard flies from his cape and I web onto him and a pole, swinging us around. "Got him!" I tell Tony through the communication device.

A large blue beam shoots from the craft over the wizard and I. It lifts us up and I web onto a building. I feel one of Peter's webs stick onto me and pull me back. It doesn't work and he gets flung up with me.

"Uh, Mr. Stark. We're getting beamed up!" He calls out. The wizard is sucked up but the beam closes before Peter and I can get inside. I quickly web onto the side of the craft, and web onto Peter's hand. We stick onto the side and let the oval pull us up.

"Quick question. You know how I feel about you, right?" I ask him and he looks at me. "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" He asks me and we climb up further. "No reason. MJ just made me think about something." I mutter the rest under my breath.

The air gets thinner and I can tell Peter can't breathe very well. "What are we?" I ask Peter and he breaths quickly. "Well, I really like you. And I would like it- very much... t-to be your-...boyfriend." Peter whispers and I smile. "I would like to be your girlfriend too." I smile and hear someone clear their throat.

"As cute as that was, I'm gonna need you both to let go." I let out a gasp. Tony did not just hear that. I groan and make a noise. He's never going to stop teasing me for that. "You told us to save the wizard!" Peter yells out and I can tell he can't breathe.

I look at Peter and grip his hand. He hasn't got any air. "We're too high up, you're running out of air!" Tony tells us. Peter breathes heavily and pulls the mask from his face. "Yeah, that makes sense." He says before fainting. I grip his hand tightly and one of Tony's creations hit Peter's back and transforms him into his new suit.

"Mr. Stark, it smells like a new car in here!" He yells out as he wakes up. "Yep. F.R.I.D.A.Y, send them home." The parachute activates in both of our suits.

"Oh come on!"

˓𓄹 ࣪˖ ⋆ ࣪. ˖ ࣪⭑

1012 Words

A/N- just a small start to ease back into this fic.

Make sure you eat and drink today!

-Nightmare

EDITED | 4 | 5 | 24 |