𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗁

Start from the beginning

"you have a headache? my head hurts like hell; it feels like someone's hitting it with a hammer. i don't even remember anything from last night," miyeon groaned.

"eric took care of you. no need to worry," i replied, making my friend's eyes widen.

"e-eric?" she asked.

"mhmm. you should thank him," i winked.

"oh. sure," she said, getting shy.

"why are you blushing?" i teased my red friend.

"i'm not! i'll go take a shower. bye!" she quickly headed to the bathroom.

i sighed and closed my eyes for a bit. miyeon was right. what am i supposed to do now after what happened?

a while later, we all met downstairs and started cooking our lunch, because it was already 12 pm and we were hungry.

i haven't spoken a word to sunwoo since we started cooking. and it was awkward. but i needed some time to think about my feelings. and him staring at me all the time, didn't help.

thank god it was cold and i could wear blouses with collar so i can cover the hickeys he left on me. i should've thought this would happen!!

we all ate while watching a movie. we were tired after last night so we didn't want to play games or anything else so we decided to step outside.

hajoon wanted to talk to me so we stayed in. "you were with sunwoo last night right?" he suddenly asked me.

"i--" i looked into his eyes, "yeah. i was."

he sadly nodded. "hajoon, i love you. so much. but we need to stop this. we're best friends, and i don't want that to ruin us, i swear. it was beautiful while it lasted, but it's got to end, joon." i took his hand in mine.

"is he worth it?" he asked, referring to sunwoo.

"what do you mean?"

"it's nothing. i just hope he'll make you happy." he nodded and smiled.

"joon, we're okay, right?"

"yes, jinny. of course. don't be silly. it's not like i'll go cry in my room because we won't kiss anymore," he laughed, and i joined in.

"come here." we hugged, and returning to our friends, we had a small talk while drinking tea.

"how's your choreography going?" juyeon asked both sunwoo and me.

"it's going great. the choreography is done, and we just need a little more practice. the contest is on friday," sunwoo replied, making me nod in agreement.

"that soon? damn. can we come there to see it?" eric asked.

"i think yes, but we'll ask the professor first and tell you after," i said.

we continued talking until evening, packed our stuff, and prepared to leave after cleaning up the house. we all got in our cars, and as we were driving back, i couldn't help but feel even more tired than before

"hyejin-ah." i heard sunwoo saying after arriving to our houses.

i turned to look at him. "see you on tuesday for practice?" he asked.

"yeah. sure." i couldn't look directly into his eyes.

he caressed my neck. "you don't need to cover them up. they're beautiful." he smirked while staring at the hickeys he made.

"yeah sure i'll tattoo them don't worry." he chuckled at my response.

"not a bad idea."

i stared at him for a few seconds but stopped. "see you on tuesday sunwoo." i left without letting him say anything.