𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗁

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

next morning
miyeon's pov

i'm awakened by a persistent knocking on my door, my head throbbing from a headache. i groan and stumble to the door, finding a confused hajoon. "what?" i ask.

his eyes start searching for hyejin, but she's nowhere to be seen.

"where's hyejin? hasn't she woken up? i need to talk to her," he replies, causing me to widen my eyes at the absence of my friend.

"oh, she's in the bathroom. she just woke up and wanted to take a shower," i inform him. he nods and leaves.

where the hell are you girl??

hyejin's pov

my eyes fluttered open to find myself in an unfamiliar room, and then i noticed sunwoo stirring beside me.

his messy bedhead and dazed expression mirrored my own confusion. as we exchanged puzzled glances, my eyes drifted down, and i couldn't help but chuckle nervously at the unexpected hickeys decorating both our necks.

sunwoo, catching on, grinned. "well...ups. sorry for that" he said, chuckling, and i couldn't decide whether to blush or laugh at the unexpected turn of events.

"i should go to my room now.." i said, without making eye contact with him. was i nervous? absolutely yes.

sunwoo nodded and stared at me from top to bottom. can he just stop?

quickly dressing up, i rushed to my room, only to find an angry miyeon waiting for me. "where did you sleep last night?" she demanded, arms crossed.

"are those... HICKEYS?" she screamed after spotting the marks on my collarbone.

i put my hand on her mouth to quiet her. "quiet! i'll explain everything, okay?" i whispered as we both sat down.

"it wasn't hajoon, right? he was looking for you this morning, and i told him you were taking a shower. where were you?" miyeon anxiously waited for my answer.

sighing, i confessed, "i spoke to sunwoo last night. we started kissing, met in his room, and, you know..." i trailed off, looking down at my feet.

miyeon aggressively put her hand on her mouth, gasping. "NO WAY. YOU FU-"

"SHUT UP, JESUS!" i yelled back.

miyeon startes smiling. "i knew it! and now what?"

"what do you mean?" i asked, confused.

"well... you just slept together. what will you do now?"

"i don't knowww. i have a headache now. i can't think," i said, laying down on my bed.