Motorcycle- Taegyu

Start from the beginning

Taehyun was annoyed, frustrated. Every gloomy emotion you can think of was what the latter felt.  As Beomgyu sat next to the younger, it caused the crowd to also surrounded him, but they remain focussed on the specific male. Taehyun wanted to avoid these people at all cost, so he just laid his head down on the desk, cancelling out everyone around him.

Soon the teacher came in and yelled at the students to return to their seats, which made the younger feel a lot better.

Lunch was around the corner. Taehyun and Beomgyu decided to eat in the canteen, so they grabbed their tray and waited in the line to get some food. Both boys chose to sit on a table at the far corner and instantly a bunch of people came.

The pinkette had enough. He slammed the tray on the table, not too loud but firmly, and headed out sadly leaving his food behind. The older raised his eyebrows, feeling confused so he decided to follow the latter.

"Tyun! What's wrong?" He yelled.

The younger turned around to face the other.

"I'm fed up of this. Of all these people."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you see? These people are just trying to be friends with you all because of your stupid motorcycle!"

"Tyun! How could you say that? Your only saying that because they aren't paying attention to you!"

Taehyun was slightly hurt. Why would Beomgyu think that? He's always been beside the older, never cared about making any other friends.

"I don't want the attention. You know what go! J-just leave me alone." The pinkette said as he walked away, leaving Beomgyu speechless.

'Wah! Tyun, what's wrong with you today?' The brunette thought to himself.

It was the end of school day and Taehyun was walking back home. His stomach growled causing him to sigh. He ditched his food and hasn't had anything for the whole days

Beomgyu, of course was riding on his motorcycle and came across the younger walking. He parked near him hoping the latter would stop walking, but he didn't. He completely ignored that the older was there. Beomgyu quickly parked up and ran up to the pinkette. He got a hold of his wrist and spun him around, their bodies almost colliding.

"What do you want Hyung?!" Taehyun shouted.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you so mad?" The older asked.

"I-I don't know."

"Did you eat?" The older asked in concern, but Taehyun didn't respond. Taking the silence, Beomgyu knew the answer. Luckily, he had a chocolate bar in his pocket and slipped that into the younger's hand.

"You seemed to like the attention today." Taehyun blurted.

"I mean, I can't deny it. It was nice." The brunette replied, taken aback.

"Ugh! Just go home, Hyung."

"We're going the same direction. Hop on."

"W-what?"

"Come on. Wear this helmet and sit here." Beomgyu said as he carefully put it on for the younger.

"H-hyung, I can't. I'm too s-scared..."

"You'll be fine. I'll drive slowly, okay? Just don't hold my torso, I get ticklish."

Taehyun took a deep breath and hopped on to the back. He can't believe he's facing his fears, there's no turning back now.