Son in law vs mother in law

Start from the beginning

" A'ning ! "

" Mother "

Older Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen called out , walking hastily towards them.

Behind them Younger Lan Wangji stood and for once , Wei Wuxian can see various emotions on that normal jade face . Huh...he looks more like a human with these emotions..so beau....so ugly . Wei Ying signed dramatically

The pretty lady looked like she was about to Qi Deviate, too bad she is under the tailsman effect for it to happen.

" A'ning ! WHO ARE YOU CALLING A'NING ". the lady screamed bringing Wei Wuxian attention to present .

Wei Ying really didn't mean for this to happen.

Perhaps, he thinks whimsically, there is some comfort in it . The way he ruins things between them, he was sure now Lan Zhan will never love him or will like to marry him . He has after all flirt and prisoned his mother, there is no way Lan Zhan or madam Lan will want him now.

It's his fault , didn't they talk about madam Lan earlier. He should have paid more attention instead of dreami...dreading about his future in Lan sect.

(Heaves hate Wei Wuxian and so will his mother in law ) Younger Wei ying lamented in his head.

Mother ! It's us. A'Huan and my brother A'Zhan. We are your children" The older Lan Xichen introduced kneeling infront of his mother.

Near him older Lan Wangji does the same .

Sometimes, Lan Zhan thinks about his mother.

He sees her, on the same day each month, weighed down with the memories of scrolls and his uncle's teachings and every intention to ignore her light teasing, her little jokes to his brother of the studious Lan Zhan. Of course, with the lilt of her voice and calloused hands stroking his hair and her laughter, as clear and distant as a frigid winter's night, he caves. Every time.

Now she is here , infront of him alive but he feels so helpless. Is this normal ? He thought to himself as he watched her without taking his eyes off her.

" How ....My sons are just small. You..you all grew up. Did I time traveled " madam Lan exclaimed in worry.

" hahana ...Partly it's TRUE but not you, we did " Older Wei ying says taking a step in her direction.

'' You...is it your trick. Is it any illusionary tailsman. Just now you look younger like a teenager and suddenly you grew up. " Madam Lan asked

" We come from future , look behind you can see younger jades too . The one you meet earlier is my younger self . I apologize for the inconvenience he caused " Older Wei Ying says bowing so deep in embarrassment.

Madam Lan immediately turned her head and finds teenage version of her sons. How..why...what , so many questions floated her mind as she a tear full face of her teenage sons.

Her heart felt heavy as she saw two teenagers infront of her instead of her toddler's. Time is indeed merciless, first it snatched her love now made her miss her sons life. She missed so much things in their grown ups

" you were unconscious for a decade. Lan sect thought you died 10 years ago as some one faked your death. ...it's too much for them to see you alive ...just give some time to our younger selves mother . It's too much for them " older Lan Xichen put forth his request in pleasant tone.