"You have proven more intelligent than I could have ever hoped for," said Albus kindly. "You have courage, passion, compassion, and a caring heart. You are purely selfless and are a leader by nature. Your actions in the Department of Mysteries are living testimony to that statement. It is my wish that you assist a certain pair of young men. They will need your skills and your protection."

"Who is it?" asked Harry curiously. "I don't mind helping anyone. You know that."

"That I do my boy," said Albus with a smile. "I need you to help young Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Zabini. They have finally seen the light and are in need of someone like you in their corner. Upon hearing what has happened in the Department of Mysteries, they are worried that something will happen to them now that their mothers and fathers have both failed the Dark Lord on more than one occasion. Severus has asked me to ask you as well. Being Draco's godfather, he is worried about him. That is not to say he isn't worried about you or Mr. Zabini."

"What is it that you need me to do for Draco and Blaise?" asked Harry. "They are skilled with a wand and can take care of themselves."

"They need a true friend," said Albus. "They need someone that will help them through this troubled time. Their safety among Slytherin House is almost assuredly at an end. They are currently sleeping in Severus' spare room. As Sirius' godson and such, you have the ability to allow Draco to stay in Grimmauld Place with you this summer. You also have the ability to allow Mr. Zabini the same comfort. Both of their parents are now in Azkaban. The Dark Lord may not forgive them a third time and they may find that they are in for the duration if not killed by Tom."

"So basically you want two Slytherin students who have made my life a living hell since I came to Hogwarts to stay with me in my Godfather's home for their safety?" summarized Harry. "You also hope that when you check on us from time to time that we have not killed each other."

"That would be about right," said Albus with a laugh. "If anyone can reach these young men it is you Harry. You are free to say no, but I think you are the best hope that they have."

"I will do it for you," said Harry. "I need a few things to help me along the way, but I will do my best."

"What do you need?" asked Albus. "If it is within my power to do so, I will help you."

"I need permission for us to go to Diagon Alley as we need to for supplies and such," said Harry. "I am also going to need help from someone other than Kreacher. He is a nuisance at best. If Dobby and Winky would be willing, maybe they can come and help us at Grimmauld Place. I am also going to need the assistance of Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, and Luna Lovegood. They are good friends and very loyal to me. Last but not least, I am going to need to know everything that is going on so that we can plan ahead and learn what we are dealing with. My friends and I are young, but we are not stupid nor or we without our own ways of assisting one another."

"What about young Mr. and Miss Weasley?" asked Albus confused. "I thought that they were your friends as well. You did not mention either of those in your list of helpers."

"I have over heard something that I want to check in to," said Harry. "This is something that I need your help with and of Severus if he is willing. The two of you are the only two Legilimens that I know. I need Occlumency classes to continue. Severus and I were making some head way when you were evicted from the castle. I think it best if my friends as well as Draco and Blaise receive those lessons as well."

A knock sounded on the door and Albus bade them to enter. Severus walked in with Draco and Blaise. Both Slytherin boys looked nervous when they saw Harry sitting there. Harry nodded politely to them and then smiled at Severus. Draco was surprised to see it. He was even more surprised when Severus smiled back.