𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Yn pov
When I woke up, I felt that I had a headache. I looked around and saw that I was in a different room, which was not my house at all.

That room was full of many things, just like a mafia room but I don't like such rooms at all

That room was full of many things, just like a mafia room but I don't like such rooms at all. I got up from the bed and went to look. Whose room is this and in whose house am I? I went out, I thought that Jungkook was also with me, so I started looking for him and called out to him...................

Yn: Jungkook are you here? Jungkook!

I went down to see him. I also went to see if there was any person in this house. I went downstairs and called Jungkook again. Then someone came from behind me and said....................

??: You woke up, drink this for your headache, I know you must be having a headache.

I looked back and saw that Jungkook was speaking. I looked at him with a confused face and he said..............

Jk: Take a drink already then I'll tell you everything, sit here.

I took the glass from his hand and quickly drank whatever he had brought and then I asked...................

Yn: Now tell me who brought us here?

Jk: I brought you not just us, this is my home.

Yn: This house of yours looks exactly like a mafia house. What work do you do and why did you bring me to your house like this? I have to go to my house now.

Jk: You have not recognized me yet, I have been in your house for so many days, you have not recognized me yet, it is very bad. And you can't go to your home at all because you are going to live here now.

Yn: Who the hell are you?

Jk: Didn't you ever consider it necessary to know the identity of someone before keeping him in your house? And you never even asked my surname. You don't look like a mafia. It seems that someone has forced you.

Yn: You will tell me or I am leaving, tell me quickly, ridiculous person.

Jk: I am your Mr Jeon............................
You're going to stay with me I'll keep you here as a maid Wait and see what I do with you then you don't ever think to kill me again.

Yn: Well, you came ahead of me. I already had doubts about you when I saw your body. How could you not escape from those goons even with such a good body? You used a good mind.

Jk: I has a good brain, I use it, I doesn't sit with it like you do, you have a good brain but you are not able to use it well.

Yn: Now will you kill me, ohh you will keep me as your maid there will be no benefit of it.

Jk: I will see for myself whether it will be of any benefit to me or not and don't do anything about running away from here because there are guards all around the house. Anyway, there will be no use for you in running away from here because I have killed all your guards.