58

the week was spend in a calm, comfortable and happy mood, and before the two husbands knew it, they were in an airplane, flying back to Korea, in a first class of course.

since minho didn't like heights and jisung wasn't the biggest fan of them either, they held each others hand the whole 12 hours they were flying home

"I really enjoyed this week, thank you for making it so amazing." jisung smiled at minho, and Minho smiled back, almost forgetting that they are in a plane, 11 kilometers in the air.

"yeah, this was one of the best weeks spend in my life. the worse part is that we have to go back to work."

han sighed.
"don't even remind me, I have to write so many songs. good thing is that I have some inspiration now." he said and smiled at minho, who smiled back.

"how about you moved to my house permanently?"
minho asked.

"what?"

"I mean, think about it. we're married, and you practically spend more time in my house than yours. soonie, doongie and dori would be happy too."

"but what about my studio?"

"I have a lot of free space in my house, I live alone after all and some rooms are free. you could make your studio there, and it could be even bigger than your studio that you have in your house."

jisung wasn't sure.
I mean, yes, they were married, and he would love to move in with the love of his life, but he had few doubts.

his house was his comfort place, a place that he knew and he always loved to go there. it was a place he lived in for almost four years, it held so much memories for him. bad and good.
would he be comfortable moving and never seeing his place again?

he sighed.
why should he be worried about this?
he and minho married after all, and it would be weird if he lived in different house.

he looked at minho and smiled at him with a smile that covered his doubts.
"yeah, let's do that."

minho smiled back and gave him a kiss on the cheek, before he closed his eyes and went to sleep.
it was night after all.

it didn't take a long time for Minho to fall asleep, but it surely did take some time for jisung.

did he do the right decision?

he sighed, before closing his eyes and trying not to think about this.
instead, he remembered all of the things minho and him did in Spain, and how much he enjoyed his honeymoon, which was filled with happiness, love, and excitement.

he slept like a baby.

•~•

after jisung and minho took their luggages, minho wearing a mask and glasses so that no one recognized him, they made their way to their car at the parking garages.

to be honest, minho was pretty sure that none of his fans would wait for him at the airport.
they didn't even know he was going to Spain.

( a/n: by the way, you guys who wait for idols at the airports and make them uncomfortable by running at them or taking pictures of them, you're disgusting, that is not okay, they are people too. )

minho opened the trunk and he helped jisung get his suitcase in.
"you can go sit down." minho sweetly said, and jisung happily nodded, making his way to the passenger seat.

a few moments later, minho got into the car too.

"so, its kind of early. wanna get some breakfast?"
minho said.

they were flying overnight, and it was something after nine am now.

"yeah, sure." jisung smiled and minho started the car

"where does my prince want to go?"
minho smiled.

"I'm craving some good sweet breakfast. Gosh, I miss those amazing waffles so much."
jisung whined, remembering his amazing waffles covered with melted Nutella.

minho chuckled.
"you were eating them every day for the past week, how is it possible you're not tired of sweet breakfasts?"

jisung whined.
"you don't understand, they were just so good, they were like the love of my life."

"I thought I was the love of your life tho?"

"....."

"......"

"they were the second love of my life."
jisung stated.

minho playfully rolled his eyes and chuckled, before he started driving to some close coffee shop they could get their breakfast in.

to be honest, minho wasn't exactly excited to start doing his job again.
for many reasons tho.

as a famous person, he couldn't hang out with han freely without the worry of someone photographing them or invading their privacy.
people were sometimes just too awful.
and they also knew he was in a relationship, since he confirmed it.

also, he was used to spending every single second with the love of his life, and he wasn't sure how he would be able to go back to work and never miss the touch of his husband.

there could be days where he wouldn't see han at all, because he had too much things to do and han had to talk with other idols he was writing songs for.

sometimes, he was jealous of hyunjins and Felix's situation, because they both worked under the same entertainment and they could spend every second together, nothing like him and han.

yeah, han was coming to his entertainment, because he was still his songwriter, but it wasn't that often.

god, how will minho survive this?

A/N

50K?!?? HELLO?!?!
THANK YOU SO MUCH, IM SO GRATEFUL😭❤️

when I first started writing this story, I had no idea that people would like it so much😭

now, this story has about 200-300 regular readers, and I couldn't be more happier honestly😭💕

I hope you like this story so far, and I'm really thankful for the support I'm getting from you guys, I couldn't write without it <3

by my loves, eat, stay healthy and take care of yourselves, okay?💕
you also look really beautiful now, my darling <33

with all my love, your author <33

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
never again / minsungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें