28

minho woke up with a smile on his face.

he couldn't believe that jisung is his boyfriend again.
he was so excited to tell it to hyunjin and Felix at their dance practice today.

he quickly got ready and practically sprinted to the agency.

he ran to the training room.

"FELIX! HYUNJIN! I HAVE SOME GODDAMN TEA TO SPILL!"

the two called boys practically jumped from the shock Minho gave them.

"shit you scared me." felix let out a sigh.

"spill the tea." hyunjin said and sat on the chair next to Felix.

"so...IM DATING HAN AGAIN!"
Minho said happily.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" hyunjin jumped from the chair and went to hug Minho.

"I'm so happy for you hyung! but if you hurt him, I will break your neck." felix said coldly.

Minho gulped.
Felix was actually really scary when he was mad.

"I don't plan on hurting him ever again, don't worry." Minho said and Felix smiled and joined the hug.

"So I believe the date was a success."
hyunjin smiled.
he told Felix about Minhos and Hans date, and he was so excited to hear how they started dating.

"well, yeah, we both loved it I guess. I cooked us some meal and we ate it at a beach, since I know Han doesn't like people and I wanted him to be as much comfortable as he can be. we then watched the sunset together and he said that he liked me. I of course said it back and I asked him to be my boyfriend, which he accepted. agh I'm so happy, I feel like we can finally be happy together."
( a/n: not for long, cuz the autor likes to make people suffer😏😍 )

"AGH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU HYUNG, IM SURE EVERYTHING WILL BE PERFECT!"
felix said and started doing happy jumps.

Minho and hyunjin chuckled, and the dance teacher came inside the training room with the back up dancers.

"okay, we have a week to make this perfect, so, let's work hard, okay? fighting!" the dance teacher said and everyone nodded before they started dancing.

•~•

the training was over, and Minho was on his way to jisungs house.
he loved the fact that the younger allowed minho to call him "jisung" once again. he missed it, and he for real spend a few minutes crying in jisungs arms when he said that he can call him by his name again.
It felt like jisung gave him his trust again, and it felt amazing.

he knocked on the door and was met with a happy squirrel jumping on him.

thanks to Minhos quick reflexes, he put his hands on Hans thighs, supporting him, so he wouldn't fall.

"hi hyung, just expressing how much I missed you."
jisung said and Minho chuckled.

"I missed you too jisungie, let's go inside, shall we?"
Minho said and jisung nodded.

minho went inside, still carrying Han, and closed the door with his foot.
he then went to the couch and gently dropped Han.
he then sat next to him and jisung immediately snuggled up to him.
minho just chuckled. he missed Hans clinginess.

"how was training?" Han asked him.

"yeah, good. there wasn't any mistakes in the choreography anymore, and I think we will absolutely eat the performance."

"oh, I'm sure of it."

"you really can't come and see us?" minho whined.

"I wish I could Minho, but i have to meet jeongin to talk about his new album. I will watch it later with you, so you could see my reaction, okay?"
Han smiled.