09 \ forget about it..

They slept together, cuddling each other. Because Ricky's room does not have curtains so the room became extremely bright, waking the older boy up. Ricky is a light sleeper so anything, even just a shift in the bed could easily wake him up. 

He squinted his eyes, looking up at his ceiling. Then he looked down to see Gyuvin hugging him, deep asleep. He could hardly remember what happened last night but he knows they definitely did something together. Ricky does not want to recall anything further so he slowly crept out of bed, escaping the hold of Gyuvin's. 

The moment Ricky exited his room, he was immediately met with his mother. "Oh, you're awake! I heard Gyuvin's staying the night over so I prepared another set of breakfast for him." Ricky's mother spoke softly as Ricky slowly shuts the room door quietly. She was aware that Gyuvin was still asleep so she became cautious with her volume, in case Gyuvin was just like Ricky, a light sleeper. 

"Thanks, mum." Ricky gave his mother a smile before, sitting down on the dining table. He immediately digs in, hopefully he could avoid Gyuvin sitting opposite of him. 

Gyuvin winced in pain as he discovers himself sleeping in an awkward position, his arm twisted as his body sat on it. He sat up slowly, his arm felt dislocated for a moment. And of course, he has a hangover from yesterday's drinks. 

"Fuck. I should have stopped." 

Gyuvin held onto his head as he massages it gently. Then, realisation hit him. He is not in his own room! He glanced around quickly and realised it was just Ricky's room. He heaved a sigh of relief and then he tried to recall what happened exactly last night. 

"Wait...so I..." Gyuvin managed to have a few flashback scenes of Ricky and him kissing. "Oh no.." Gyuvin brushed his fingers against his lips, his fingers trembling a little. He decided to stop wondering so much and got up to wash up. 

He now finds himself seated opposite of Ricky. Gyuvin felt the awkwardness at the table and he thinks that Ricky remembers everything that happened last night. He ate his breakfast quietly, very obviously that he was avoiding eye contact with Ricky. 

Ricky is now washing the dishes, Gyuvin walks in with his uncleaned plate and cup. "Just place them here." Ricky states, not looking at Gyuvin who was standing beside him. "Oh." Gyuvin puts the plate and cup in the sink. 

"About yesterday..."

"I don't remember anything so forget about it." Ricky coldly replies, making Gyuvin speechless. Gyuvin remembered almost everything, how can he simply just forget it? "Are you sure? We-"

"Yes, Gyuvin. Don't talk about it anymore." 

"Okay. I'll get going then. My mum will probably call the police if I stay any longer." Gyuvin says, giggling a little while Ricky just nods, letting out a 'mm' sound, indicating that he hears Gyuvin and agrees that he should leave too. 

----

After Gyuvin left, Ricky tried his best to remember what actually happened last night. He could only remember that he hovered above Gyuvin, kissing him. The rest seemed so blurry in his memories. He felt weird, the worst that could happen was that he fucked his best friend. But did they? He wasn't too sure. 

Ricky groans in frustration, shaking off the thoughts of him possibly fucking his best friend. It would mean nothing to him if there were no feelings involved, but this time, he does have feelings for Gyuvin. How is he going to lose feelings for Gyuvin now? 

Ricky grabs his phone and decides to call for Zhang Hao's help. "Hello, Hao? I need your help." Ricky says with a little hesitation. "Sure Ricky, wanna meet instead?" Zhang Hao's tone was seemingly enthusiastic, allowing Ricky to calm down a little. 

They both agreed for Zhang Hao to come over to Ricky's place. After an hour since the phone call, Zhang Hao finally arrived. "Your room is so neat and clean. I can't relate." Zhang Hao says laughing a little, as he sat down on Ricky's study chair. 

"Thanks to my mum." 

"Anyways, today I asked for your help is because..."

"Because of Gyuvin?" Zhang Hao cuts Ricky off, Ricky nods, a little embarrassed that Zhang Hao could easily guess what was bothering him so much. "Ah.. What happened this time?" Zhang Hao asked. 

"Basically... remember you gave Gyuvin those drinks? We drank them together. Okay, I didn't drink a lot but Gyuvin did. And I was slightly drunk while Gyuvin was super super drunk. So, we ended up kissing each other. But I can't remember the rest." 

Zhang Hao's eyes widened, he didn't expect to hear such news from Ricky. "You did what? You kissed Gyuvin?" Zhang Hao uttered out loud, he quickly raised his hand to cover his mouth in shock. "Yeah.. gosh I feel so embarrassed now." 

"What do you mean you can't remember the rest? Ya'll did more than just kissing?" 

"Um.. I really hope we didn't. But I realised this." Ricky pulls his shirt aside, revealing his collarbone and two hickeys further below. This time, Zhang Hao gasped loudly. "Shit. I know. Now what am I suppose to do?" Ricky sighs. 

"This is.. wow." 

"Hao, do you think we may have done-" 

"For sure. There's literally evidence on your body." 

"Right." Ricky covers his face with both his hands. He doesn't know how to feel or what to feel. Talking to Zhang Hao about it is.... somewhat not working. "Didn't Gyuvin just break up?" Ricky nods, his hands still not away from his face. 

"That's messed up." 

"Definitely. Now tell me what to do. I literally don't know how to face Gyuvin after this. I think Gyuvin does not remember a single thing from last night." Ricky says, looking into Zhang Hao's eyes, sending him signals that he needs help for real. 

"Since Gyuvin does not remember anything, isn't it better to just forget about it? I mean if you don't tell Gyuvin about it, he wouldn't know. And your friendship can still continue without any awkwardness." Zhang Hao says, finishing his sentence with a smile. Ricky doesn't know why but he still kind of hopes that maybe Gyuvin could remember at least one intimate moment they had together. 

Zhang Hao was right, if Gyuvin doesn't remember, Ricky should not mention it at all. So, Ricky's final decision was to not mention anything from last night. 

"Since you shared with me your biggest secret in life. I want to share about mine with you too." Zhang Hao starts, avoiding eye contact with Ricky while he fiddles with his fingers. "I think I have a crush on someone too." 

Now it is finally Ricky's time to gasp loudly. "You are kidding, right?" Zhang Hao shakes his head, his cheeks starts turning red. "Who's the lucky person?" 

"S-Sung Hanbin." 

"No way. Literally anyone but him?" 

"Stop. You're making me feel like an actual idiot!" Zhang Hao playfully smacks Ricky's arm. Ricky giggling at the sight of Zhang Hao's blushing. "Sung Hanbin... is dating someone at the moment right?" Zhang Hao nods, with a disappointed look. 

"How did you even end up liking him?" 

"Well, you know how I am part of the library club right? He came to the library last week and he asked me about this certain book that I've been trying to find in local bookstores. And he said he wanted to read about it too. Then we continued talking about many other things and I realised how much we have in common. I obviously asked for his number and we continued chatting. I literally get attached with someone so easily that, I yearn for his attention every now and then. I love the way he talks about books; especially books that I love."  Zhang Hao paused. 

"You like him because he liked the type of books you like?" Ricky couldn't believe his ears. Zhang Hao nods, clearly embarrassed. "Well, there's more to it." Zhang Hao continues. Ricky chuckled and asked if Zhang Hao had made a move. Zhang Hao obviously did not, he does not want to wreck up Hanbin's relationship.