Hospitals And Dads

Start from the beginning

-Flashback end-

Calandra kept true to her word and never revealed what her mother told her. The adults and elders of the clan looked at her, and for what felt like the first time she saw the pain in their eyes. The pain of ever losing their children to the games.

Calandra then finally began to remember what had happened. Her mind was now in full panic. She threw off the blanket and saw she was in a cotton shirt and pants, both in the color of grey, and began to remove the finger clips, wired, and carefully removed the tube. Once we were off the bed, she felt dizzy. However, she shook it off before heading to the door. She opens to be greeted by a bustling hall of doctors and patients.

Calandra slipped into the hallway, trying to find where Lily, Aunt Mary, and her mother were

Calandra slipped into the hallway, trying to find where Lily, Aunt Mary, and her mother were. Calandra walked past hospital rooms, but none with her family before she eventually found herself in another section of the large building. She found that she was surrounded by patients and that she saw Lily, "Lily!" She yelled and ran to her. Lily, was wearing a clean outfit(which was the same thing Calandra was wearing) in a pair of slippers, and her hair shiny and red.

"Callie!"Lily called back and got up from the bench and hugged her best friend. Both girls embraced each other before pulling away, "Are you okay? Where is Aunt Mary or my mom?" Calandra asks desperately."I don't know, but after we got separated and I woke up they did these tests before they let me eat. I manage to slip away and come here, but guess who found me?"Lily says and pulls Calandra over to the bench. Underneath the bench was-"Odyessus!" cried Calandra.

Odyesses managed to escape from the animal shelter and track his mistress to the large building. He managed to reunite with the girls to run. Lily before Calandra found them. Odyesses was groomed, clean, and given lots of shots from what the odd humans said as they were examining him. Hi

The trio soon made their way to track down their missing guardians. "If we are in Panem, where are we?"Lily asks, trying to figure it out. "No idea, but it has to be where they have lots of money and power," says Calandra as Odyesses tracks, but they are soon spotted.

The nurses, who were looking after both girls informed security. They were searching the building discreetly before spotting both girls," hey!" yelled the guard, causing both girls to run.

 They were searching the building discreetly before spotting both girls," hey!" yelled the guard, causing both girls to run