CH#7

after the duel with sulletta murcery that left his gaia gear alpha mainly intact, and a mysterious encounter with this elan ceres from peil technologies, who disturbed him by comparing his mobile suit; the unseen pharact...all while preparing for the time prior to participating the incubation party to land a major patent and a as well as a boost in funding...also he takes the free time building all up to it, as he was reminded by his agents back in trismegistus, in the form of a simple text message...

anser: the incubation party huh?...i guess my plans are slowly falling into place...

...he grinned in knowing that not only him and his company has been developing man-machines under the noses of the benerit group, being machines since the discovery of permet to not even use a single bit of that essential mineral  and the rest of the word as a whole, he has been making developments in the lowly heat weapons for what it's all worth...

???: ANSER!

anser: hm?

...he turned around to see that he has gotten hit on the head by a certain cotton-candy haired girl, as she wack him over the head with one hand with an angry look on her face...

anser: so what did i do this time?

chuchu; and you're telling me that?!

...she showed him the footage of the gaia gear and the aerial both losing at the same exact time their blade antennas where broken off... 

anser: oh...you mean that?

...hec was no longer the cheerful boy that uses the old and rusty tallgeese that his grandfather gave to him before handing over his company "trismegistus" to his uncle who the young boy inspired the young man in his twenties to forge the man-machines form the get-go...

anser: i didn't expect her to have any fight left in her...but at least the great sword is pretty cool too...right?

...he made an awkward grin to the girl who at first was their saving grave, but she knew that spacians are known for one-upping the earthians in a seemingly never-ending loop that left them on the shorter end of the stick...

anser: no!...you still lost to a spacian!

anser: i know that...but that is the play i was rooting for, by having the aerial out of the picture for at least another whole week, i can at least be able to take the spotlight form her and make the earthian's voices heard and known...

chuchu: huh?...don't know what your getting at here...

anser: in other words...the gears of gaia herself is being embodied by the white comet who will lead the way...i'm just a simple pilot though...sorry, i tend to speak like an actual alchemist who is writing stuff down...

chuchu: note taken...but- did you really plan all of that out!?

anser: look here... the head of the aerial is damaged and from the looks of things this sulletta girl won't be coming around and bugging you for a bit... 

...he showed her the picture of the ruined head that has the damages form the heat knife of his gaia gear, but he then also showed her the text message of the trismegistus worker who has anonymously texted him, reminding him about the "incubation party"... 

anser: if i could manage to get a chance to de-throne her gundam or so they say...i might have earth itself become a serious beacon to rival those of the three houses of the benerit group- or at least one of them...

chuchu: i don't know how you use that head of yours, but i'm interested!

anser: when the time comes...i need you to pilot the zorin soul, but for now keep using your demi-trainer...but, see you at the party then...remember i'm in a different class division than you...