I pick up the fork that was beside the plate before I could even lift up the fork, Alaina yelled at me to not touch anything just yet until she has a photo to post on Instagram.

"Okay done, I will tag you guys in it after we're done." Alaina said putting her phone to the side.

"Finally." I said picking up my fork before stabbing it into the pineapple.

"Your not going eat you egg and bacon first?" Ivy said stuffing her mouth with bacon.

"I'm not really that a breakfast person." I say stabbing my fork into a strawberry.

"So.." she says making her mouth turning into an small circle. "Can I take your bacon?" I nod my head.

I slide my plate over to Ivy where she started taking all the bacon while Alaina was taking my eggs.

Alaina slides me back my plate before looking at me like she just did a crime.

"What?" I say.

"Are you sure?" She said softly.

"I'm i sure what?" I say shoving a pineapple in my mouth.

"Like are you sure your not going be hungry?" She said worriedly.

"Yeah I'm sure." I smiled.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"Mya." I turned my head over seeing Ivy right in front of me.

After I got done eating the bowl of fruits, I cleaned my plate before sitting down on the couch watching tv waiting for my roommates to be done eating.

"Yeah?" I say grabbing the remote before turning the tv off.

"What time dose your first class starts?" She says walking over to me sitting right next to me.

"Uh.. I think at nine."

"Okay great we're all going walk together then." She says clapping her hands, while putting up a big smile.

Damn this girl had a beautiful smile.

"So all of y'all classes start at nine?" Ivy shook her head.

"Well mine at around nine but I like to go early, while Alaina starts at 8:47." Ivy stated.

"Might as well get ready then." I say pushing myself off the couch.

"Alaina getting ready right now so.. you might have to wait for a while." I nod my head.

Good thing I already did an everything shower day knowing today was the first day.

I walked into my room before kicking the door close, i walked toward my bed before falling down on the mattress.

"Mya you better be getting ready right, you only have a  until 8:25 AM to get ready!" Ivy yells.

I push myself off the mattress before walking towards my closet.

I grab a pair of my american eagle jeans that i probably got three years ago while i was still living with my parents. Then i grabbed a white basic scoop neck short, short sleeve crop top, and also getting a plain gray hoodie just incase its get cold even if it was still summer season.