♤ 𝚟 ♤

At the Hazbin Hotel, Charlie was listing ideas to show her aunt that hell could redeem and make everything better. In the back Vaggie had her arms crossed as she looked at Charlie then to the chalkboard.

Angel: She really isn't going to go through with this, right? I mean her "aunt" literally gave us a stink eye.

Vaggie: I know, but if this "pointless" idea works then hell could be saved before the next extermination.

Angel grunted as he walked away to his job. He hated it everyday, every inch of his own body despises it but it makes money. Vaggie rolled her eyes as the pink feminine spider left the building. But he wasn't wrong about the angel they met. The look she gave was surprised seeing a group of them saying they were friends. Especially the look she gave Charlie. When she reached out for her hand, she gave a disgusted look then looked away.

But even so, the look she gave Alastor. A horrific look as if she knew what Alastor had done in his past life before arriving here. To conclude, she really hated-no- despises being here in Hell.

Vaggie: Charlie... hun. I'm amazed that you are trying something different to help Hell but-

Charlie: I know! Now our chances of redeeming demons could actually succeed!

Vaggie mentally groaned at the girl until Alastor entered the scene.

Alastor: What makes you think that she will assist on this?

Charlie: I mean, she's an angel, well archangel, and they love to help humans and-

Alastor: Exactly. Humans. We are demons. Former humans who have lost their chance of going up, dear. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't catch any distaste when you tried to be.. well friendly.

Charlie's eyes soften at his words. She looked back at the board reading the good deeds or ideas she wrote to convince the said archangel.

Alastor: Even more, she is taught to hate and destroy us. Maybe not the latter but still. Charlie, my dear, getting on your team will definitely be a challenge. A challenge to fail, that is.

-

Y/N: I'll be taking my leave. As you know, I won't be back til the next 10,000 years or so.

Lucifer: Why 10,000? Wouldn't it be 1,000 years?

Y/N: That's how long it took for me. That's for them not me Luci...

Y/N spreaded wings and was about to take off until Lucifer grabbed her arm which made her wince at the pull but also the burn.

Y/N: Lucifer!

Lucifer: Ah sorry.. I forgot. Anyways, I was about to say that next that you might come, conceal the power or yourself.

Y/N: For what? Better for me to show it rather than hide. I'm not dying in fucking hell.

Y/N groaned at herself for cursing once again but Lucifer just chuckled.

Lucifer: Whatever you say. You may not die here but don't into here.

Y/N: Please, I will become a fallen angel. I'm not a hypocrite, Lucifer. I will not disobey father nor will fall for a demon or human in that matter.

Lucifer: Never say never.

Y/N turned her head at her older brothers and rolled her eyes. She didn't say "she will never".

Y/N: Whatever. Goodbye Lucifer.

Lucifer waved goodbye to his younger sister as she flew from his window and back up above to her holy home. At Hazbin Hotel, Alastor saw a gleam of a white streak guessing that the non-mysterious angel is now leaving hell.

Charlie: Okay, do you think she will agree to this, Vag?

Vaggie gave a thumbs up at the enthusiastic blonde hair girl.

Alastor: I'm afraid you will have to ask her in a very much later time Charlie.

Vaggie: And why is that? Because it will take forever to make her agree?

Alastor chuckled as he turned with his staff in his hand giving a sinister grin.

Alastor: Why yes but because she's leaving hell.

Vaggie: The fuck do you mean she's leaving!?

Alastor shifted his eyes seeing the girl has now left Hell through up above.

Vaggie and Charlie ran to the window not sensing the holy aura. Charlie scoffed as she ran her hand through her hand. She lost her chance and she won't be sure when she'll return again.

Vaggie: Great... just great..

-

Y/N finally reached heaven's gate. The person at the podium saw God's daughter letting her in automatically letting fly in quickly.

She let a deep breathe in finally breathing the fresh air she oh-so loved. It didn't take long for her to reach God's palace and when she did she saw all her brothers.

Michael: Y/N!!! You're back!

Raphael: Welcome back Y/N.

Y/N rushed in to hug her brothers that greeted her as well as the others.

God: I'm guessing visiting Lucifer went well?

Y/N looked at her father and shrugged. She landed on the palace ground letting her wings take a rest.

God: Oh, how so?

Y/N: He seemed to hate the visits you have given him by us but soon calmed when he saw me. Even more, he has a daughter! With the former human Lilith!

Everyone stayed silent. They knew he had a daughter but went against saying so, even God himself.

God: I see...

Y/N: Even more, his daughter Charlie. She wants to redeem demons. But I find rather ridiculous if you ask me. Sinners are there in the first place because they lost their second chance in their human life.

She recited Lucifer words previously before she decided to leave Hell.

Azarel: Preach it sister!

Joel: Azarel!

Azarel just laughed softly while Joel rolled his eyes and went back to Y/N and their father.

Y/N: Even... Lucifer hates the idea as well. That's some we both agree on.

God: Is that all?

Y/N: Yes, yes it is. Also Father... question.

God: Do you want to return back?

Y/N: Well, not now... but when will it be my turn again? Will I have to wait another 10,000 years again?

God: Oh. Well, I don't see why not. You can go on the same schedule as them. Every 1,000 years after Raphel. Cassius, you don't mind Y/N taking your spot, yes?

Cassius: Not really Father. I'd rather work here then go down again. She can take it.

God nodded as he patted his son's head before dismissing them all.

God: Hope, you don't mind having more frequent visits by Lucifer.