Chapter 11 | I See London..

Start from the beginning

"Ah, but I'm out of milk!"  Owen tilted the carton over, with nothing pouring out of it. "Hey, Courtney, how much of that poop juice have you got left?" Noah's words prompted Owen to laugh once again.

Alejandro got up from his seat, walking away. "Excuse me, my friends. I have to be anywhere but here." As he walked off, you all glanced at each other. Noah just shrugged.

CONFESSIONAL: ALEJANDRO

"A nose shake? Ugh.." Alejandro facepalmed. "How many more episodes are there?"

======================================

"Attention helpless competitors! We've been denied permission to land so, you're gonna have to jump!" Chris' words were met with the complaints and groans from all the competitors. "And Chef may have miscounted parachutes." "I'm a cook! Not a mathematician!"

"So, you might wanna light a pepper under your butts to grab one before they're gone." Oh great. 

As soon as everyone got to the elimination room, you and the other competitors quickly scattered around to find a parachute for each of them. Once you each had a parachute, you would jump out of the plane one by one, starting with Tyler. Noah and Owen were forced to share, because there was only one parachute left. "Ugh, life, why do you hate me so?" Noah complained.

Eventually, everyone made it down, with a safe landing. Well, Noah got crushed by Owen and Tyler got stuck in a nearby building, but that doesn't matter too much. You and the others threw your parachutes on the ground, before looking at your surroundings.

"Ooh, London! Did you know, Queen Mary II got engaged when she was only 15?" Sierra spoke. "Cool. Can I have my hand back, please?" Cody let out a forced chuckle as he rolled his eyes, Sierra still gripping onto his wrist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and the other contestants soon were all inside of a double-decker bus. However, soon you realized that certain member of your team was missing.

"Wait! Where's Alejandro?" Heather was the first to speak up. "Yes.. Where is he..? The answer, in a sec. But first... GUN IT, CHEF!" Chris replied, prompting Chef to quickly step on the pedals. You felt the bus quickly begin to move at a rapid speed. "London. Home to loads of wicked stuff. Big Ben, the London Eye, the sandwich stuffed with French fries known as the 'chip buddy'." "Yes please!" Owen exclaimed.

"London's also home to Scotland Yard, the world's biggest crime-busting outfit, but there was one  case even Scotland Yard couldn't crack. Jack - The Ripper!" Everyone gasped. "The wacko serial killer who terrorized Victorian London. Today, you'll be tracking that bad boy down. But be careful.. Jack's also hunting you!" 'Welp, Chris is insane. Not that I had any doubts up before this.'

"That's why Team Chris-is-really-really-really-really-hot is now shorthanded." "What?! The Ripper got Al?! NOT AL!!!" Owen screamed. You really could not give less of a shit. As long as Alejandro wasn't scheming around, that was good enough for you. "Next stop, Tower of London!"

Heather looked over her seat, turning to her teammates. "Do you think he's okay??" She spoke nervously, her tone laced with concern. "Um, because, wow. Big advantage for us. Yay!" "Yeah. Also, can I just say, I know tons about The Ripper. I did a speech on him in Grade 6." Gwen said.

"Wow, that's unexpectedly.. useful of you." Courtney spoke with a smile as she looked at Gwen. "The librarian said my fascination was morbid. And occasionally offensive." 

"Should we look for Alejandro??" Heather cuts in yet again. ".. I mean, just in case this is all just some kind of dirty scheme of his or..-" "Let them  look!" Courtney gestured towards your team. "Get this. My  grade 6 speech: The Tower of London!" "Wow. We're like a nerdette dream team!" Courtney and Gwen smiled at each other.