"Okay I'm just kidding but hey, did you get a good close look at her? She's gorgeous." Hyunji replied as if he had heard Jennie's silent question. "Toned body, doe eyes, velvety skin, friendly smile, full lips..."

Jennie lowered her gaze to the cup in her hands. She certainly could not say that Lisa was ugly, on the contrary...however she didn't think Lisa was such extraordinary beauty but hearing Hyunji praise her in detail was returning a strange feeling to her. As if she was surprised and even a little annoyed that others had eyes to look.

"In person she's not like that" replied, tapping her fingers nervously on the cup.

"Maybe you're right... but you don't like her so your opinion doesn't count" Hyunji gave a small amused smile. "I guess I'll find out the truth when you introduce her to me: it's my birthday in a while and I'd like to invite you all."

When Jennie finally looked up, saw the anticipation in her gaze. Until that moment, she had thought that Hyunji was somehow teasing her but she had to give into the idea that her friend really wanted to meet Lisa.

After all, although she had not known it until just now, she was a big fan.

"Pleaaaase" whispered Hyunji, showing her lower lip.

Jennie wasn't sure but refusing to give her the gift that, not even too subtly, she had been asking for since they had started reunion rehearsals, would have seemed strange at the very least. Especially if she didn't care about Lisa as she kept telling everyone and herself.

Yes, healthy indifference. That was the way out of this situation.

"Okay, why not." she replied with a shrug.

"YESSSS!!!" shouted Hyunji excited about finally getting to meet her idol. "You are not allowed to change your mind... Promise?"

"Promise." Jennie smiled but felt she already regretted it.

°°°°

Jennie's new makeup line had been on the market for weeks and was doing very well, however, Jisoo had insisted on keeping her word: in exchange for Jennie's yes to do the reunion, all of them would sponsor her makeup line, and what better occasion than the shoot that YG had planned to accompany their return to the scenes?

Jennie, then, through her company, had given all three of the other girls her exclusive J-Box customized for the occasion: it was a medium-sized box, black and pink, closed with a interlocking mechanism that required the solution of a small puzzle of laces to be opened.

Inside she had sent them a trousse consisting of makeup, a lipstick and a small bottle of perfume. These were fragrances she had been working on for at least a year, and Jennie was not sure if they were ready yet, but her advisors had insisted on taking advantage of the opportunity: if she premiered it now, once it went on the market, it would have tremendous traction and sales, according to her salespeople's projections, would be at least double.

Jennie actually cared more about making a fragrance that was exactly as she had in mind, however, she decided to follow advisors' suggestion anyway and have the other girls deliver the perfume as well so that she could test it and gather their suggestions, if any.

After all, they had a lot of experience with makeup and perfume in all their years as Ambassadors for the world's most famous brands.

She felt her cell phone vibrate in the pocket and saw that she had just been tagged in the story posted by Jisoo: it was a picture of the J-Box with the exploded-brain emoticon. She did not have time to ask why she had chosen that very emoticon when the other girl called her.