11

"Y/n, what's got you so down hun?" Nami asked as she sipped her drink. It's her birthday today, so she wanted to go out with the girls. And wwell.. she invited me.

I smiled at her and wiped my drink too, "dont worry about it, Nami." I said confidently so she could leave me alone on the subject. She huffed and raised a brow at me. "Whatever you say," she answered.

The other girls joining us were Robin, which I have a great relationship with, so I felt okay being here since I knew someone. Other than that, there were Vivi, Camie, and Carrot. There were... a lot of women with pink hair. Perona, reiju, shirahoshi, Rebecca, and Bonney. With many of the girls being underage, we were having this get-together at 3 pm. The club was basically empty. Just a few guys getting drunk, it must be a rough day for them.

"So, are any of you girls dating anyone?" Nami asked withba smirk. "Why is that always you're go to Nami?" Robin answered as she drank her wine.

"Because its the most interesting, plus I wanna know if they're rich," she adds. "I mean... I guess I'm talking to zoro. He's a jerk, though.." perona spoke with a pout. Nami huffed. "Talk about it. He still hasn't paid back his debt," she complained.

"Me and Koza are together," Vivi spoke happily. The girls got excited. "That's so cute," perona added.

For a long while, all they did was talk about relationships... I couldn't help but think of Kid... what we had and what we could have had...

"Hey y/n? Are you okay?" Asked Robin from beside me, I looked up at her, a frown visible on my face. I quickly smiled to her and hummed. "Im okay.." I said quietly. He looked at me a little, worried.

"I.. I need some fresh air, " I said, standing up and walking to the main door, exiting into the cold air. I took a deep breath and sighed. A tear finding uts way into my eye. Wiping it away, I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes.

A second chance...

I began walking.

A second chance.

...

I walked towards that Biker Bar, looking at the bikes. There it is. The same bike from the outside kids' house. Victoria Punk writen on the side. The warm blood red paint job reflects kids' hair almost perfectly. It was a big bike, too. It's his. I walked over to it, running my hand over the seat. Such a beautiful bike...

I sighed..

"The hell do you think YOUR doing?" Asked a voice from behind me, I turned around to see a strange man glaring at me. "None of your buissness," I said. The man gritted his teeth and approached me. "You have no right to touch that bike." He huffed, I rolled my eyes and glared back. "Is it your bike?" I questioned.

"No -"

"Then you have no right to tell me what to do," I retaliated. He looked madddddd.

He walked over to me aggressively, grabbing me by my hair and ragging me away from the bike. "LET GO OF ME!" I shouted at him, which he ignored with an angered groan.

I sighed and kicked the man in the balls, as he fell to his knees I quickly spun and kneed him in the side of the head, as he fell to the floor I kicked his nuts a few more times. Nuts or nothing. He whimpered in pain.

I tried to catch my breath and began fixing my hair. "Never pull a woman's hair. Coward" I spat. Just then, the door of the bar burst open. Kid stood there looking worried... then he looked at the man on the floor.

"Kid..." I said anxiously. He looked back at me with this serious look on his face...

He walked over to me, picking up pace the closer he got to me, stepping on the man to get to me he picked me up, eloping me in a tight embrace. I froze...

What is going on... I haven't even pleaded my case yet...

"What.. are you doing?" I asked concerned.

"Fuck you Y/n, I thought you were hurt, as soon as i heard your voice..." he spoke aggressively. I looked over to see one of the bar windows open. I hesitated... then slowly returned the hug. "But.. I haven't even talked to you yet, " I said quietly.

He sighed, holding me tighter.

"You dont need to, I... thought that bastrd Pheonix was your boyfriend, " he said, gritting his teeth like he hated every word that came out because he had to admit he was wrong.

I was so confused...

"Marco? Ohhhhh.... wh... wha...why would you think that?!?!?" I questioned in shock. He huffed, glaring at the man on the floor, standing on the mans hand to let off some steam, the man cried out in pain.

"I saw you kiss him..." he spat out hesitantly. I sighed and turned his gaze towards me.

"Say no more. I get it. I'm just so relieved it was a misunderstanding... you really had me going for a while there, " I said to him with a soft smile. His eyes softened, and he rested his forehead on mine. "I probably should have told you about my brothers... you're a gang after all, so are they... keeping that from you caused more problems than I'd hoped for, " I explained and he hummed, grabbing my thighs, wrapping them around him. Walking back over the man with extra pressure. The man whimpered in pain. "A member of my crew or not, you ever touch a hair on her head again. I'll kill you. You're lucky I don't kill you right now. But I'm busy" kid spoke to the man. Spitting on him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned into him resting my head on his shoulder. "I've missed you..." I whispered. I could sense the smirk on his face.

He walked to the door of his bar, "you don't know how long I've waited to do this" he said going into the bar, everyone was staring but kid didn't care. "Killer I'm going out for a while" he said walking into a back room. Killer saw me and hummed.

"Sure, hey y/n" he said. I waved. Kid leant down grabbing his keys off of the table and walked back out. Reaching his bike he sat on with me still wrapped around him. "We're going for a ride?" I asked excited. He smiled and placed his lips on mine, cupping my head as he deepened the kiss taking complete control. His other hand (prostetic) on my thigh pulling me into him, closer. After he broke the kiss he inserted his key and switched the engine on. As he revved the engine it made the most exhilarating purring sound.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked with confidence lacing each word.

"Take me anywhere, I don't care as long as I'm with you." I replied, he huffed and smiled "I'd hold onto me if I was you" he said.

"I never wanna let go"

Hey there.. I'm not happy with this chapter but icba changing it. I wrote it in like an hour.